Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Special ESO Plus Offer! Buy One Get One and ticket login. help

kushal
kushal
Hello i got a email from teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com saying buy one month, get one month free ESO Plus membership deal. i replied to the email saying that i want this offer. I haven't revived response. what should i do to get this offer?

I also tried to submit a ticket but when i click on the login button for the ticket system nothing happens.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kushal

Your ticket #180614-001163 regarding this is still open. Please be aware that it may take longer than typical to receive a response due to customer support experiencing a higher than usual volume of support requests.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kushal
    kushal
    ok thank you.
    how do i check my ticket if i cant login to the ticket system?
    and did you make the ticket for me cuz i couldn't login to the ticket system.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kushal

Our support team responded back on your ticket. If you didn't get the email please let us know.
    Staff Post
  • kushal
    kushal
    yes thank you all done
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What mail??? I would like to get this offer too. :'(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • kushal
    kushal
    they sent me an email when my eso plus expired.
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @kushal

Was it like some kind of an exclusive email? I thought that I saw it somewhere else but now I cant find it soo, maybe it was, just curious.
  • kushal
    kushal
    i guess it is targeted for people who's eso plus is expired after using eso plus 3 or more months without interruption.
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @kushal

Ah damn, thanx though :D
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this forum article after receiving a mail like that. I only googled the "Special ESO Plus Offer.." because I wanted to see if other people had received it.

I honestly thought the mail I got was a phishing scam. I mean, when I tried to "unsubscribe" from this kind of email (by following the link in the bottom of the mail) it took me to an "account" page where I needed to log in, which is a common phishing trick to get you to hand over your info. Furthermore, the fact that I'm already unsubscribed from any kind of email of this nature made me really suspicious.

If "teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com" is actually a legit email from the ZOS team, I highly recommend they make their emails less janky and suspicious-looking. I mean, the font and style is completely different from all other official Zenimax emails theu send out, and the fact that (if it were from ZOS) requires a login to unsubscribe from email messages is really *** moronic. There's a reason why literally all other email services like that give you a unique link, so that it doesn't seem like a scam.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is over a year old we are going to close the discussion. You may start a new thread if no recent ones exist. Please note, the ESO Support Team will also only contact you from the following e-mail addresses:
    • ESO_Help@elderscrollsonline.com
    • ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com
    • noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com
    • noreply.forums@elderscrollsonline.com
    • teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.