The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Razum-Dar in Summerset

Marginis
Marginis
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26365

Let me just say, I am SO glad to hear about Razum-Dar's (hopefully large) role in Summerset. He is easily my favorite character in the game
and considering the ambiguity of his fate at the end of the quest line involving him...
; I'm really glad to hear he's coming back into his role for the DLC. Not gonna lie, the news post above gave me shivers.

It's the small things I appreciate you for ZOS. This is one of them. Raz is back! <3
Edited by Marginis on April 20, 2018 5:03PM
@Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case you missed it:
    In the end you'll even find him in Dune, decently in background.

Also you can meet him again on the Goldcoast, which happens chronologically after the base game's alliance/main stories.
    Edited by Smaxx on April 23, 2018 5:53AM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smaxx wrote: »
    In case you missed it:
    In the end you'll even find him in Dune, decently in background.

Also you can meet him again on the Goldcoast, which happens chronologically after the base game's alliance/main stories.

Last I remember seeing anything about Raz's fate, the chronology was called into question, although I'm quite sure that I could have missed something, or if you look deeply enough into it, you can find the "official" timeline. The last time I looked into it was also before any DLCs. It was moreso that I figured ZOS wanted to leave Raz's storyline as is. I'm just happy to see more, in any capacity. I even went and redownloaded the PTS for the first time in years just because of Raz. He's the first main character I met in the game post-tutorial, and I still haven't encountered an NPC I like more.

Hold on, great new game idea: Razum Dar Scrolls Online. Make it happen ZOS, you already have my preorder.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if you chose to let him die when destroying the circlet?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if you chose to let him die when destroying the circlet?
    he shows up in Dune anyway and explains that he got out of the ruin. But he's pleased with your decision. If you let him live, he's not thrilled with your judgement.
    Edited by VaranisArano on April 28, 2018 3:20AM
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Razum is my favorite furry :smiley:
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    What if ...?

Thanks for the spoiler.
    Edited by Grandesdar on June 22, 2018 7:17AM
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandesdar wrote: »
    What if ...?

Thanks for the spoiler.

To be fair that was pretty nondescript, lacking context, and vanilla ESO has been out for like 4 years.