The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magsorc Build help

HalvarIronfist
HalvarIronfist
✭✭✭✭
I am currently running VMA at CP 383. I'm on stage 6, and I've made it to the hell-of-an-RNG boss fight.. (Stupid swarms and their snares...) I am well aware that this build is not IDEAL, but I'm looking for ways to improve it, without further to do, here are my stats. HUGE NOTE: ( I HAVE BEEN MOSTLY ONE-BARRING VMA ON A PET BUILD. i HAVE NOW ADDED SOME EXTRA BUFFS ONTO MY BACK BAR.)

Race: Dark Elf

M: 64
H:0
S: 0

(Buffed by Drink: Witchmother's Potent Brew)
Magicka Total: 32k
Health Total: 15k
Stamina: 10k

M Recovery: 1207
H Recovery: 383
S Recovery: 616

Spell Dmg: 2445 (Unbuffed, Spell power pots and power surge are often used)
Spell Crit: 46.5%
Spell Penetration: (Rough calculations, as I am a PS4 player): 14896

Stone: The Lover. (Was running Apprentice, but switched for extra penetration)

Gear: (The major part of the build I'm questioning, as you can probably tell, I am not running Necropotence, even though I'm on a pet build. That much is due to availability at the given second, and my slight unwavering opinion that extra magicka would throughly destroy my current DPS as is.)

Monster Set: Illambris 1pc head divines/max magicka Shoulder: 1pc max magicka sturdy (To be transmuted.)

5 Piece Julianos armor,

Chest: Heavy Julianos , Max health and Infused. (Currently researching divines, have quite a few days left.)
Sash: Light Julianos, Max Magicka and divines.
Gloves: Light Juilanos, max magicka, divines.
Legs: light Julianos, max magicka, divines.
Shoes: Julianos, Divines.

3 Pieces of Mad Tinkerers Jewelry, and 1 Gold Mad Tinkerer's Lightning Staff with a flame enchant. (Triggering the procs on Illambris)
(Jewelry is all Spell DMG enchants and traited with Arcane) (The Lightning staff is sharpened, and here are the stats on it: 1335 damage, 2939 flame dmg, and 2752 penetration from sharpened.)

CP Allocations:

Blue:

Apprentice: 70

Spell Erosion 45

Elemental Expert 25

Atronach: 37

Staff Expert: 30

Master At Arms: 7

Ritual: 20

Thaumaturge: 20

RED:

Ironclad: 23

Elemental Defender 24

Bastion: 81

GREEN

Warlord: 4

Arcanist: 100

Tenacity: 24

Passives:

ALL: Destro staff, Light Armor, Racial, Storm Calling, Daedric Summoning

Partial: First 2 Unholy Knowledge (Dark Magic) Heavy Armor: Everything full up to Revitalize (Since I don't wear 5 pieces.)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, doing some tests last night, my DPS is ungodly horrible, though I have a fair sustain through recovery, and heavy-attack spam while DOTs are down.

Using Lighting Rage, on top of Elemental blockade, and hitting all my procs, I'm dpsing 17-20k.

As I said, I'm trying to do VMA, and I'm looking for any more optimal changes I can make to my build to increase DPS and keep a good level of sustain

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently running VMA at CP 383. I'm on stage 6, and I've made it to the hell-of-an-RNG boss fight.. (Stupid swarms and their snares...) I am well aware that this build is not IDEAL, but I'm looking for ways to improve it, without further to do, here are my stats. HUGE NOTE: ( I HAVE BEEN MOSTLY ONE-BARRING VMA ON A PET BUILD. i HAVE NOW ADDED SOME EXTRA BUFFS ONTO MY BACK BAR.)

____________________________________________________________________________

Gear: (The major part of the build I'm questioning, as you can probably tell, I am not running Necropotence, even though I'm on a pet build. That much is due to availability at the given second, and my slight unwavering opinion that extra magicka would throughly destroy my current DPS as is.)

Monster Set: Illambris 1pc head divines/max magicka Shoulder: 1pc max magicka sturdy (To be transmuted.)

5 Piece Julianos armor,

Chest: Heavy Julianos , Max health and Infused. (Currently researching divines, have quite a few days left.)

3 Pieces of Mad Tinkerers Jewelry, and 1 Gold Mad Tinkerer's Lightning Staff with a flame enchant. (Triggering the procs on Illambris)
    (Jewelry is all Spell DMG enchants and traited with Arcane) (The Lightning staff is sharpened, and here are the stats on it: 1335 damage, 2939 flame dmg, and 2752 penetration from sharpened.)

CP Allocations:

Blue:

Spell Erosion 45

Elemental Expert 25

RED:

Elemental Defender 24

GREEN

Passives:

Partial: First 2 Unholy Knowledge (Dark Magic) Heavy Armor: Everything full up to Revitalize (Since I don't wear 5 pieces.)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, doing some tests last night, my DPS is ungodly horrible, though I have a fair sustain through recovery, and heavy-attack spam while DOTs are down.

Using Lighting Rage, on top of Elemental blockade, and hitting all my procs, I'm dpsing 17-20k.

As I said, I'm trying to do VMA, and I'm looking for any more optimal changes I can make to my build to increase DPS and keep a good level of sustain

The bold makes no sense. If you are running pets, strongly consider necro, especially VMA. Necro got buffed this patch now that LA/HA scaling is more dependent on your max stat pool. Also, more magic means bigger shields in VMA. 15k penetration if that is self buffed before major breach, is almost certainly overkill. If that includes breach, than its probably about right. I am not an expert on Mad Tinkerer, but Most of these proc sets just dont beat out raw stats for sustained DPS.

Lastly, unless you are a tank or playing PVP, I usually am not a fan of the mix/matched monster sets. Pic one and wear both pieces IMO.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I did a huge dumb

Here are my Bars:

Front Bar: (Mad Tink)

Volitile Familiar, Twilight Matriarch (Free Heals!) Elemental Blockade , Hardened Ward, Power Surge (Ult: Lightning Rage, both bars)

Back Bar: Julianos Inferno Staff (Infused)

Both Summons, Weakness to elements, Bound Armor, and Lightning form

My usual rotation is: Apply buffs: Light attack, Wall of Elements, heavy attack, Pet Pulse, Ward Again, and rinse repeat, adding my pet heal if I really need it over Power Surge's crit heal.
    Edited by HalvarIronfist on June 18, 2018 5:59PM
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭

The bold makes no sense. If you are running pets, strongly consider necro, especially VMA. Necro got buffed this patch now that LA/HA scaling is more dependent on your max stat pool. Also, more magic means bigger shields in VMA. 15k penetration if that is self buffed before major breach, is almost certainly overkill. If that includes breach, than its probably about right. I am not an expert on Mad Tinkerer, but Most of these proc sets just dont beat out raw stats for sustained DPS.

Lastly, unless you are a tank or playing PVP, I usually am not a fan of the mix/matched monster sets. Pic one and wear both pieces IMO.

Well, I'm thinking of replacing Mad TInkerer with Necropotence. Given that I crafted Julianos and it's a fairly solid set, I'd rather keep it. I also do not know what you mean by mix/matching monster sets. I am currently , and have been running 2 pieces of Illambris.

I'd either have to farm or lay down quite a bit of money on Necro.

As for penetration.. Say I'd take some CP out of spell erosion, or should I switch my mundus stone back to Apprentice and get extra spell damage?
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    32K magicka is extremely low for any mag sorc setup. I don't think your gear is that bad, but you should be able to hit 35K magicka fairly easily. I recommend switching tinkerer for necropotence.

Also, I have found Skoria to be better in Maelstrom since it follows your target, making it more reliable.

And 15K health isn't ideal. I would aim for 18K. And in maelstrom, you can get away with lower spell damage. I recommend keeping your jewelry enchants as recovery. You can add the recovery enchants and then use tri-stat food. Will give you more magicka, more stamina and more health and the recovery glyphs will make up for the sustain loss from ditching witchmothers.

Plus, since you are using a heavy attack pet rotation, you really could just ditch sustain altogether.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO gear doesn’t matter much in vMA, most DPS sets will perform within a few % of each other. It’s mostly about learning mechanics, and certain skills can help a lot. You mention the annoying spider snare, so I assume you are having a hard time getting to the lights in time. I would recommend using streak while you are learning stage 6. It can help you get to a light without getting hit by spiders, and if a few of them do hit you, then you can streak to move around quickly until the snare wears off. Also if you get snared you can use the speed sigil to move quickly again once per round.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on June 18, 2018 6:36PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My usual setup for Maelstrom on my Magsorc:

Sets: 5 Piece Infal, 5 Piece Julianos/BSW, 2 piece Skoria/Zaan (Skoria provides solid damage and extra health, Zaan provides very good single target burst) If I had a Maelstrom staff I would be using it too (and probably never running Maelstrom again lol).

Front bar Lightning Staff: Crushing Shock, Hardened Ward, Mages Wrath, Frags, Curse, Storm Atro/Meteor
    Back Bar Lightning Staff: Harness Magicka, Crit Surge, Boundless Storm, Wall of Elements, Liquid Lightning, Elemental Storm

I like the lightning staff because it provides a more reliable heavy attack that does splash damage. Meteor is a solid ult and you can get Ult gen from it, but the Atro is really good and can lock onto new targets as you kill things. Crit Surge and Boundless Storm with save you in so many situations.

Now, I have run it with a pet build, using Necro and Juli. 1 further thing I would recommend is dropping the twilight. The Familiar is more than enough to get you through it. At that point, you can slot bound armor on your front bar as well. Gives you more magicka and provides an extra form of defense upon activation. And then you can put the light armor shield on your back bar.

I think double barring a shield in Maelstrom is the most useful thing you can do. That way you are never caught on a bar without a shield. This is how I run solo and how I do four man dungeons. It is a little bit of a dps loss but when survivability is crucial, I would rather lose a bit of DPS to always have a shield.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I'm thinking of replacing Mad TInkerer with Necropotence. Given that I crafted Julianos and it's a fairly solid set, I'd rather keep it. I also do not know what you mean by mix/matching monster sets. I am currently , and have been running 2 pieces of Illambris.

I'd either have to farm or lay down quite a bit of money on Necro.

As for penetration.. Say I'd take some CP out of spell erosion, or should I switch my mundus stone back to Apprentice and get extra spell damage?

Necro really isnt that expensive, and the jewerly farm is pretty easy. Just grind dolmens in rivenspire, even blue jewerly will work for the time being. Any two body pieces will do. If you farmed dolmens for a day, you would probably cover your jewelry and if you sold the rest, would pay for your armor from a trader. Even green jewelry is selling well right now because people are trying to level jewelry crafting.

2 piece ilambris is good. From the way you wrote it, I thought you were wearing a mismatched set. Some people do that as you can get 2 bonuses from 2 pieces. Disregard that part.

As to the penetration, again, I am not sure where your total is coming from. If that is your self buffed tooltip, it is probably a little high. If that includes someone giving you major breach, then its probably okay. 45 into erosion is a lot, for whatever that is worth. I usually run between 10-20 on most magic characters. You could either move some into your other damage trees, or change your mundus, or both. Personally, I like to balance my CP so that I can run apprentice/thief in group content, and then be able to switch to lover when solo. That way i am not constantly changing my CP.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on June 18, 2018 7:01PM
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I did a huge dumb

Here are my Bars:

Volitile Familiar, Twilight Matriarch (Free Heals!) Elemental Blockade , Hardened Ward, Power Surge (Ult: Lightning Rage, both bars)

Back Bar: Julianos Inferno Staff (Infused)

Both Summons, Weakness to elements, Bound Armor, and Lightning form

My usual rotation is: Apply buffs: Light attack, Wall of Elements, heavy attack, Pet Pulse, Ward Again, and rinse repeat, adding my pet heal if I really need it over Power Surge's crit heal.

Try this setup;
    Volitile Familiar, Twilight Matriarch (Free Heals!), Bound Armor, Hardened Ward, Inner Light (Ult: Lightning Rage, both bars)
    Bound Armor on your main bar is more beneficial for the passive bonuses as this is where you want to be spending most of your time. Added Inner Light for more major prophecy uptime and max magic (more heals via surge).
    Back Bar: Julianos Inferno Lightning Staff (Infused)
    Both Summons, Weakness to elements/daedric prey, Elemental Blockade, and Power Surge (Ult: Greater Storm Atronach)
    These abilities have persistence and will inherit your front bar bonuses immediately. Lightning form's major resistance bonuses are inconsequential with damage shields and doesn't provide much DPS, hence, dropped. Consider Greater Storm Atronach as a single target ultimate when you don't need the AoE.

Try this rotation;
    When initiating Scamp => Ward => SWAP =>
    weakness to elements/daedric prey => LA => Elemental Blockade => LA => Surge (every third rotation) => SWAP => HA => Scamp => HA => Ward => SWAP => REPEAT...
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    32K magicka is extremely low for any mag sorc setup. I don't think your gear is that bad, but you should be able to hit 35K magicka fairly easily. I recommend switching tinkerer for necropotence.

Also, I have found Skoria to be better in Maelstrom since it follows your target, making it more reliable.

And 15K health isn't ideal. I would aim for 18K. And in maelstrom, you can get away with lower spell damage. I recommend keeping your jewelry enchants as recovery. You can add the recovery enchants and then use tri-stat food. Will give you more magicka, more stamina and more health and the recovery glyphs will make up for the sustain loss from ditching witchmothers.

Plus, since you are using a heavy attack pet rotation, you really could just ditch sustain altogether.

I'll look into that adding recovery enchants. Last time before I changed to using Mad Tink, I used willpower, with 2 recov enchants and one spell damage. With witchmothers I was around 2k mag regen, I believe.

"Now, I have run it with a pet build, using Necro and Juli. 1 further thing I would recommend is dropping the twilight. The Familiar is more than enough to get you through it. At that point, you can slot bound armor on your front bar as well. Gives you more magicka and provides an extra form of defense upon activation. And then you can put the light armor shield on your back bar."

The twilight was something I only ever had for the free heals, since Crit surge can wear out in a bad moment where I'm weak and my DOT ran out, it was a last-second savior. But I can see that Bound armor would definately help.

"
    Necro really isnt that expensive, and the jewerly farm is pretty easy. Just grind dolmens in rivenspire, even blue jewerly will work for the time being. Any two body pieces will do. If you farmed dolmens for a day, you would probably cover your jewelry and if you sold the rest, would pay for your armor from a trader. Even green jewelry is selling well right now because people are trying to level jewelry crafting."

Well, I don't play ESO Religiously, fairly enough. I am in a trading guild yet I don't play as much right now as I did a few months ago. I think at the very moment I'm sitting around 60k, and I've seen Purple necro jewelry around 20-40k NA Ps4, although I am grinding dolmens. I'm on my 10th dolmen now and have yet to see any necropotence, using my main tank/crafter.

"As to the penetration, again, I am not sure where your total is coming from. If that is your self buffed tooltip, it is probably a little high. If that includes someone giving you major breach, then its probably okay. 45 into erosion is a lot, for whatever that is worth. I usually run between 10-20 on most magic characters. You could either move some into your other damage trees, or change your mundus, or both. Personally, I like to balance my CP so that I can run apprentice/thief in group content, and then be able to switch to lover when solo. That way i am not constantly changing my CP."

My penetration is surmised from these stats: Sharpened Weapon, Lover Stone, Light Armor Passive, and CP., so like an above suggestion states about Recovery. I could drop two/all three pieces of my Spell DMG jewelry for recovery, and then take the Apprentice stone to regain that DMG. I'd only lose about 3000 Penetration, roughly, dropping me down to 11k.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: I stopped counting how many times I've run this , I got two green necro-rings. One Purple Ring. (Yay Treasure Hunter CP!) One Purple Necklace

Edited by HalvarIronfist on June 18, 2018 9:37PM
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um i would max out magica as this patch light and heavy attacks scale with max magica and spell power. And your pet build.

32k shileds and 62k max magica help alot. Lighting heavys are aoe. I would go tru stat food tho and tak a 2k hit on magica pool

Mistress of apocrypha has a one bar pet biuld for vma. Might lookbthat up on utube

• HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen that video. I reference it a bit for the "one bar" bit but as I'm continuing VMA, at a lower CP and some changes to gear, I'm having to improvise.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your on pcna i can send u a purple necro neck. I have a few other pieces u can ha e to if that helps. I have a jack and belt if i did not decon them u can have.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    If your on pcna i can send u a purple necro neck. I have a few other pieces u can ha e to if that helps. I have a jack and belt if i did not decon them u can have.

I'm on NA PS4, thanks for the offer though.
  • alteredLynx
    alteredLynx
    Soul Shriven
    I started about 8 months ago and *just* finished vMA at CP 440 after trying at around CP 360 for some time. I also run a MagSorc build but I had to tweak from the various suggestions because of RNG gear drops and low CP. I used the one-bar approach with some tweaks since I'm still getting used to dps'ing in ESO.

My DPS is nowhere near optimal but stuff dies eventually. And it works as a low-maintenance starter build. Here's my setup:

5 pieces Julianos (all gold, all Divines, light except chest): chest, legs, gloves, 2x lightning staff (precise)
    5 pieces Necropotence (gold: belt, shoes (both infused) ; purple: 2x rings, necklace (all spell damage enchants, max magicka)
    2 x Infernal Guardian ((medium head, divine, gold; light shoulder infused, purple) -> this is great because it telegraphs where new adds are coming from

Boon: The Mage
    Stats: 40.7 k Max Magicka, 11k health, 10k Stam
    Spell Dmg 2283, Spell Crit: 46.5% (Base w/ no actives toggled)
    Food: Orzoga's Red Frothgar until Stage 9, then Witchmother's Brew for final fight
    --> with Pets and Drink Buff, I am at 44k Max Magicka. 47k with Bound Aegis
    --> My shield is 26.7k when I activate it

CP:
    23 Ironclad, 32 Ele Defender, 16 Thick skinned, 23 Hardy, 61 Bastion
    4 Warlord, 49 Arcanist, 49 Tenacity, 51 Tumbling, 12 Shadow Ward
    32 Ele Expert, 20 Elfborn, 30 Erosion, 29 Staff Expert, 44 Thaumaturge

Actives:
    Bar 1: Streak or Inner Light; Liquid Lightning, Hardened Ward, Twilight Matriarch and Volatile Familiar, Elemental Rage or Storm Atronach
    Bar 2: Elemental Blockade or Bound Aegis, Liquid Lightning or Critical Surge, Hardened Ward, Twilight Matriarch and Volatile Familiar, Elemental Rage

Useful Passive: Banish the Wicked (Undaunted)... putting this to max level really helped a lot

I have no rotation... I just use heavy attacks and liquid lightning until things die. Constant application of shield means constant proc of Guardian. Eventually I'll learn a proper rotation and update my build.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I run a petsorc, I run vma in about 1:30. I use 5 necro/ 5 monndancer and 2 llamris, infused on big/ divines on small.

Double lightning staves. Front with fire enchant and spell power on back.

I get 49k max mag, which helps alot for shields and damage. It is possible to get alot more if you slot innerlight and bound aegis. But around 50k mag gets over a 20k shield.

This is a pretty simple build that most people run close variations too plus/ minus some different skills slotted.

P.s. Will replace moondancer with siroria
    Edited by CompM4s on June 20, 2018 8:17PM
  • TheMage
    TheMage
    CompM4s wrote: »
    petsorc, I run vma in about 1:30. I use 5 necro/ 5 monndancer and 2 llamris, infused on big/ divines on small.
    P.s. Will replace moondancer with siroria
    Hmmm... Moondancer need synergy, Siroria useful for static fights. So these sets are not a good choice for vMA, I think.
  • gnarlyvandal
    gnarlyvandal
    ✭✭✭
    Just for vMA? Your build is perfectly useable. I used ilambris, Julianos and 3x willpower with random lightning destro staves to get through vMA (before we could 5-5-2)

It might be helpful to give the load out of your 2 bars? Then I’m sure players can suggest some possible alternative skills.

Tbh though, if you’re making it through vMA in your current build, I wouldn’t change much. Your own experience of playing through it will help you get better.

Took me a good couple weeks before I finished it first time, 2 hours the second run, hour and a half for the 3rd. Don’t think I’ve done it faster than an hour 10 mins though.
    I’ve seen some players that can get through in half an hour!

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coming here late:
    • If one runs two pets, is there any reason not to run Daedric Prey as well?
    • If one runs two pets, isn't magicka much better than spell power? In fact, is there a better choice than Julianos?
    • If sustain is important, how about getting it from Seducers or the mundus stone, so that you can run with the usual blue food?
  • ReachHalo
    ReachHalo
    ✭✭✭
    Been there, done that. vMA was and still is my great nemesis. Now i went in there at around 650ish CP so i had a little more to play with. Couldn't finish with my Mech Acuity based build so went to a necro pet build and got the job done.

OP, all the advice you'll get here is great, but if you already reached Stage 6 with your current build and with your current CP... seriously... you will be fine. You obviously know what you're doing.

Good luck!!!
    Edited by ReachHalo on June 22, 2018 11:08AM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

5 Piece Julianos armor,

CP Allocations:

Blue:

Spell Erosion 45

Elemental Expert 25

RED:

Elemental Defender 24

GREEN

Passives:

At 383 CP level final boss fight will remain a mess,

I suggest you to raise CP at 450+ for VMA final stage boss fight.

I have done VMA countless time, on PS4 alt account 320 CP breeze through all rounds except final boss.

I died around 20 times then decided to raised few CP levels (around 390), Fighter Guild level to 10 (for ultimate gen on killing deadra) and then was able to complete without any trouble.

I have PS4 1020 CP and PC NA 852 CP account and did VMA countless times
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5 Piece Julianos armor,

CP Allocations:

Blue:

Spell Erosion 45

Elemental Expert 25

RED:

Elemental Defender 24

GREEN

Passives:

At 383 CP level final boss fight will remain a mess,

I suggest you to raise CP at 450+ for VMA final stage boss fight.

I have done VMA countless time, on PS4 alt account 320 CP breeze through all rounds except final boss.

I died around 20 times then decided to raised few CP levels (around 390), Fighter Guild level to 10 (for ultimate gen on killing deadra) and then was able to complete without any trouble.

I have PS4 1020 CP and PC NA 852 CP account and did VMA countless times

Even at 383 CP, you are far more powerful than any of us were at VMA launch. It is perfectly doable at that level. Grinding CP will certainly make it a bit easier, but CP is so front loaded these days that it is not going to totally change the fight.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, dump Mad Tinkerer entirely and switch to 3 Willpower jewelry. You can go 3 Willpower, 5 Julianos/Necro, and 2 Undaunted. It'll be a super solid setup that will let you do any content you want.