The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So...what did maintenance fix?!

gamerguy757
gamerguy757
✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm still constantly crashing and "rubber banding" no matter where I am and what I do. Did the maintenance fix anything?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of system? Also console or PC?
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    What kind of system? Also console or PC?
    Xbox one

• Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ps4
    Zero fixes
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not crashing but the latency and dsync to the servers, long loading times and generally unplayable really drags after a few weeks.. PC north America (i'm Australian with 317-2000+ pings) Before summerset my pings was 250-270 constant.

My skills do not fire (still get cooldowns)
    My character dodge rolls for no reason
    My animations break and character cannot attack or take out its weapons..

And i randomly get booted to the title screen for no reasons at all..

Core i5 2500 3.3ghz
    Asus GTX 1060 6gb
    16gb ddr ram
    Win 7 x64
    ADSL2+ internet..
    Edited by DanteYoda on June 22, 2018 4:22AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know silly question but have you tried restarting system then trying using it then. I found game after patched needs a restart of system.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I know silly question but have you tried restarting system then trying using it then. I found game after patched needs a restart of system.

My issues have been the same since summerset release i've obviously restarted many times since then..
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, windows machines still have to be restarted all the time? would have thought they'd fixed that by now...
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    swippy wrote: »
    wow, windows machines still have to be restarted all the time? would have thought they'd fixed that by now...

The way everything gobbles up memory these days you have no choice.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on linux they just build programs that don't do that, and operating systems that let you decide if you'd allow it.

sorry, i'm way off-topic here. i've been out of the loop on Windows. thanks for indulging me.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on linux they just build programs that don't do that, and operating systems that let you decide if you'd allow it.

KDE's plasma desktop says hi.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't have to restart after an update/maint. Win10

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • illusiouk
    illusiouk
    ✭✭✭
    Maintenance brought new fun with it, not only do I crash but rubber banding is especially fun, yesterday from chalman keep to the mine, normally would take around 20 seconds took me 2 minutes because every time I got half way I ended up back at the keep.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I'm still constantly crashing and "rubber banding" no matter where I am and what I do. Did the maintenance fix anything?

Since when is maintaining...fixing?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »

Since when is maintaining...fixing?

It was patch maintenance.
    Main Entry: patch
    Parts of Speech: verb
    Definition: fix, mend
    Synonyms: sew, repair, rebuild, revamp, reinforce, reconstruct, overhaul, cover, recondition, do up, cobble, darn, retread, fiddle with
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    it fixed nothing, added new crates.