The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many psijic crown crates have you opened so far?

• ktoutlaw80
    ktoutlaw80
    Soul Shriven
    3-5
    Just the 3 free ones and i have to say this is by far the worse crate season by far everything is just stuff that's not even that old less than a year and i own most of the outfits. so as a whale i won't be buying any crates this season just the free ones.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    31-40
    Ugh I said I would buy one bundle... I bought two. D: then bought an extra few....I need these things disabled so I don't see them! D:
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    Just the free ones.
    Don't remember what I got.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6-15
    7, and my expectation about potions, poisons and Meals wasn’t disappointed.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • AbandonedTrolley
    AbandonedTrolley
    Soul Shriven
    6-15
    2 free ones and 10 purchased, got a pet, a mount and two epic furniture items
    Edited by AbandonedTrolley on June 22, 2018 8:16AM
  • abigfishy
    abigfishy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Got one free one with Summerset.

I am a whale and I normally buy quite a few but with individual motif pages being the most likely thing you are going to get in your crates where you are spending $5 per motif page they have made this season of crates UTTERLY HORRIBLE value.
    Level 50 Characters
    USA
    Odette Skullcrusher Nord DK EP Tank
    Hannah Smithee Breton Templar DC Healer
    Charlotte of the Wild Bosmer NB EP DPS
    Rabbath Amman Dark Elf Sorc EP DPS
    Lovely Twinkle High Elf Sorc AD Tank
    Nepith Dark Elf Warden EP Healer
    Tupac Shakoor Redguard Sorc DC Tank
    Faire the Last Snow Elf Altmer Warden EP Ice Staff Tank
    EU
    Soul-Shriven Breton Sorc DC DPS
    Makush gro-Shurgal Orc DK DC Tank
    Cleopatra Tharn Imperial Sorc EP Healer
    Daenerys Targaryin Nord Templar DC Healer
    Zar Saarshar Khajiit NB DC Thief
    Celrith High Elf Sorc EP Assassin
    Falcar Dark Elf NB DC Necromancer
    Myriam Blaylock Breton NB EP Vampire
    Nivrillin Wood Elf NB DC Werewolf
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    3-5
    Junk, I only got consumables and lame tattoos.
    abigfishy wrote: »
    Got one free one with Summerset.

I am a whale and I normally buy quite a few but with individual motif pages being the most likely thing you are going to get in your crates where you are spending $5 per motif page they have made this season of crates UTTERLY HORRIBLE value.

Same here. enough is enough.. luckily E3 gave me some nice things to look out for :)
    Edited by lakaisl on June 22, 2018 8:34AM
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    The black mastiff, nocturnal banner (->gems), some xp scroll (-> gems), cosmetic stuff (widebrim hat, sash-kilt), consumables (-> gems)
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • WilhelmTheSlayer
    3-5
    The 3 free ones, didn't got anything worthwhile.
    StamDK DD Nord

PC/EU
  • Maryanne
    Maryanne
    ✭✭✭
    3-5
    3 free ones
    I got the mastiff pet (2x), 1 riding lesson, Inferno Facade, shalk pet + free gems.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3-5
    3, the free ones. Actually 6 as i also opened the 3 for my wife.

I will never buy crates for crowns though. I would only pay in worms if worms where an accepted currency. I think they are their weight worth in gold. They are full of proteins.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I lied, I just remembered I've opened about 5. So far? Trash.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    I got one free for preordering Summerset, and three more free from the there day log in kill something promotion.
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    The free ones.
    Got a Psijic senche mount, memento, face tattoos and gems. Now that I see the loot inside them, I am really statisfied with what I got.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    The 3 free ones. Which act as a nice reminder not to buy any.

I actually like the apex mounts for the first time ever. If they were available as a direct sale I'd buy at least the senche or wolf, possibly both those and the horse too. But the chances of getting them are so small and I'd end up with so much junk I'll never use in the process that it's just not worth it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    3, the free ones. I never buy crown crates, the only one I've opened were either part of chaper purchase, subscription bonus or daily login rewards. I don't care about cosmetics in game, since I don't wear costumes unless it's a low level character (which I only have 1 currently), and I have more pets than characters so each can use an unique ones. As for skins and other markings I only use the ones earned in game, and only on the characters that actually earned them.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3-5
    Just the 3 free ones and those that will come in login rewards. Nothing I really want, maybe the spider pet and wizard hat. In the 3 freebies I got junk. On EU and NA. Did an excellent job of illustrating to me why I refuse to buy into this crate nonsense.

The sooner this gambling crapola is outlawed the better, then we can be offered stuff honestly and up-front.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    Four so far. The 1 that came with Summerset and the 3 free ones from the weekend event.

On Monday I plan to open the 5 from login rewards. If I haven't got a Psijiic cat or horse mount by then, or enough gems to get one out of the store, then I might actually think about buying some crates. A psijiic horse or senche mount is the only thing I really want from these crates.
    PC EU
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    Four so far, all free. I extracted every item I could which left me with the Daedric beetle pet and a blue eye makeup cosmetic.

I thought the Flame Atronach season was bad because the orange plastic apex mounts were so sloppy and bland, but this season takes the taco for worst crates ever. I don't find the transparent gummy mounts appealing but that’s not the biggest letdown of the Psijic crates. Whether you dig the gelatin mounts or not, adding 14 consumables to the blue tier rewards, making all consumable cards a common outcome, has positively plunged crates into the Don’t Go There Zone for me. Since starting the game I’ve usually bought a couple of bundles each season, but no more. I’ll never buy crates again as long as this continues. Thanks for helping me quit I guess.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    Just the free ones. Drops are too diluted to be spending cash on those things.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16-30
    24/30 of my crates contained either the medium or large XP scroll as the "rare" item in the pack. It goes without saying that I felt robbed.

.... But then the rare purple apex horse arrived, so I cannot really complain.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    3-5
    3 free ones.
    Psijic Guar,a motif, a dog and some adornment.
    Best result ever, usually only get a few gems.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in on Wednesday and ended up with 3 free crates. Not sure where they came from, but I opened them.

Now I have more Crown Gems.

In an ironic twist of hate:
    I opened a crate to get a Nixad, a pet I wanted for some time after seeing others have them.

I set my pet, took 20 steps, and went back to my cat.

That wing fluttering sound is just too annoying to deal with. It's amazing how differently they sound when others have them.
    :angry:
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    Four. 1 summerset pre-order and 3 free bonus. Gonna get 5 log-in rewards this Sunday.
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    there was no "zero" option
    I didn't get the free ones due to illness (missed it was kill something and simply logged in and logged out)
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Got the free ones, but haven't bought any and I Probably won't. I'll buy em with gold in a auction though if I get the chance
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    I only got two of the three free crates for some reason even though I was logged in and killing mobs everyday.

Out of those two I did get the Guar so very lucky..
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16-30
    How many free ones have there been now? 1 from Summerset, 3 from the event/kills, soon to be another 5 in a couple days. I did also pick up a pack of 15 with ESO+ crowns, used the gems to get the psijic exemplar horse and now don't care for anything else. The free ones will just provide gems for next season, I suppose.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-5
    Yinmaigao wrote: »
    Kinda embarrassed to admit it :(

Got garbage. No mounts. Only 4 motif CHAPTERS and 3 of them were the same one (legs).

Sorry for contributing to the problem ;_;

This comment breaks my heart. Your spending money and I get free stuff. Then you feel guilty about it? No way. There is a big upside to this system. Please don't let the hate bring you down. No one knows what the alternative form of monetization would be and there's not even a guarantee that the crate exclusive items would be available to players at all. If you don't enjoy it, you really should stop. But if you're spending your hard earned cash on something that's fun for you, please do so without guilt.

I've gotten lots of fun stuff from crates and this time I got some kilt costume. It looks amazingly bad on my main, who is a khajit vampire with very irrational and incorrect pale fur. Tried it on my over muscled Redguard DK and it's just hilarious. I actually decided to spend his skill points and might try tanking again because of it. My wife got some tatoos she likes. I absolutely LOVE the flow of the free crates. Thank you and keep them coming!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I do not know how many free ones I have gotten so far so chose other. Only open free ones.