The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Redguard Stam DK: 7th Legion vs Ravager

CurvedSwords123
CurvedSwords123
✭✭✭
The 7the legion health regen doesn't synergize well with my race, and I only do melee DMG (2h & SnB). On paper Ravager looks like it would be the perfect set for me...but I hear the uptime is terrible unless u are a stamplar or Stamsorc? Can I have some opinions on this? Thx
Edited by CurvedSwords123 on June 20, 2018 8:32PM
  • AlexTheLion
    AlexTheLion
    ✭✭✭
    If you have to choose between the two personally I would go with 7th for a Stam DK. The uptime is going to be a lot higher plus Health Regen isn’t a bad thing to have right now, and on a Stam DK you can utilize that due to passives.
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Poisonous+Serpent I would also consider looking into this set. I’m by no means a Stam DK expert, but since nobody else has answered I figured I’d give some insight.
    Edited by AlexTheLion on June 20, 2018 10:12PM
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Mr. Lion. That is a pretty interesting set.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    viper and sloads
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    7th should outperform Ravager, in a vacuum, but it needs to be on both bars. You can run Ravager on only the offense bar and proc it at the start of your offensive window.

So the ultimate question comes down to what you run with it

• templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7th+TrollKing+Nord/Orc>Fury+BS>7th No Troll King/Not Orc/Nord>Ravager+BS on stam DK.

In your case, Fury+BS best setup.
    Edited by templesus on June 21, 2018 12:58AM
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not run them both....together...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unequip them all, shelf the DK, equip them all on a different stam class
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive only found ravager to be good on stamplar. Ive had some people tell me its good on stam sorc but the up time is still abysmally low as it does not proc off hurricane, so I don't see why it would be different than any other class.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tactician + Exploiter + Truth, thank me later. ;)

2 heavy, 3 jewelry full robust. Redguard/Argonian. Wait for new drink fix and use it instead of Dubious along with Bone Pirate.
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Arteum Takeaway broth makes me wish I was richer lol. I'm hoping it drops to the same price as that bear Haunch eventually. So far, the only way I know to farm the pearls is to do the geysers. Also I've heard a lot about Fury and DKs. The reason I don't want to use it as a that I feel since it procs from Crit, it will only be useful in Cyro. 7th legion is working great so far, I want a Cyro+BGs set up. Cheers.
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    viper and sloads

Woah calm there satan...
    Signature

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    viper and sloads

Its Xv1 setup, very vicious lol
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Can we all agree sloads will be fixed at some point? I see it as a temporary ptw for people who invest in Summerset early. That being said, since Stamsorc is so underpowered in PvP I'm def gonna run it on a modified Alcast DotDoc build.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did Zo$ just steal a copy right, from a game back from 1997?

header.jpg?t=1466811939
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arteum Takeaway broth makes me wish I was richer lol. I'm hoping it drops to the same price as that bear Haunch eventually. So far, the only way I know to farm the pearls is to do the geysers. Also I've heard a lot about Fury and DKs. The reason I don't want to use it as a that I feel since it procs from Crit, it will only be useful in Cyro. 7th legion is working great so far, I want a Cyro+BGs set up. Cheers.

I have gotten Mother Pearls from fishing and Giant Clams.
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hear's another question for you guys. I see Gilliamtherogue suggests Ravager for his Darkside NB, what are your guys' experience with that class+armour combo? Appreciate the feedback. Cheers.