The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undo isn't really undoing all that much

Yusuf
Yusuf
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been trying incorporate Undo from the Psijic skill-line into my PVP and i really like the skill. However in the current Sloads-meta the skill won't do any good because, and here's the thing, while everything is supposed to run back in time DoTs still tick forward on you and things like Purifying Light or Sloads do still proc/explode.

I have been in quite a few BGS-games where i used the skill to get out of a pinch, far away from the enemyplayers who were ganging up on me only to still drop dead either in the middle of the Undo-animation or right afterwards.

So, please ZOS, make Undo really undo like it's supposed to.
Edited by Yusuf on June 20, 2018 1:19PM
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    kek
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's Undo, not Dispel Magic.

Do you realize how OP it would be if it purged every negative effect you received in the last four seconds? Do you realize how it could backfire if you had purged effects that were going to kill you prior to casting Undo?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • steussy
    steussy
    ✭✭✭
    Really only have this slotted for the minor protection tbh.
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I play a DK I wish it did nothing instead of eliminating the effect of my passives (returning resources when using ultimate).

This skill is a cool idea but it causes more problems than it solves, and the passive is the only reason to ever have it slotted.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I slot it for the passive, and occasionally for trolling when the opportunity arises (jumping off of cliffs, rewinding, going off of keeps, etc. etc.

It's not a great defensive ult (which was pretty obvious from the initial tooltip, but people like to hype things).

If they wanted to make it a defensive ult, having one morph also purge all negative effects would be a start. it would also be nice if it suppressed dots during the animation for a second after landing. I've died mid-Undo before (or instantly upon completion, without getting the health restore) and that was pretty frustrating.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undo saved me more times than empowering sweeps on my stamplar (in fact Empowering sweeps has never saved me lol).

The ability to reset fights and avoid burst attempts is underrated by ALOT of players. You might waste your own burst ultimate attempt, but you also waste that from your enemy if timed right. But you also have to be moving and understand where you are in relation to other players. Pressing undo randomly won't save you, but pressing it knowing you were at better stats and near Los objects will save you to justify keeping it on your bar.

It's about context. I find it highly useful and kinda wish my Templar ultimates gave me this level of usefulness.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Do you realize how OP it would be if it purged every negative effect you received in the last four seconds? Do you realize how it could backfire if you had purged effects that were going to kill you prior to casting Undo?

It wouldn't really though, since its an ultimate, its not like you can purge constantly, and its not every effect total, its every effect in the last 4s.

Undo seems *really* drab of a skill. Take shade, slap a kind of battle roar on it. Tadaa, making it undo effects would make timing it even more useful, since you could realize, oh, I am going to die if I don't use this when I get meteor ulti dumped for instance, but then also need to use it as a kiting tool.

Personally I would have prefered a time bomb ultimate. Where it freezes time for 3s with an instant PBAoE CCing, and then any damage done within that 3s would apply when the enemy breaks free/timer runs out. It'd bring a new way to bomb/create a burst, for both small and large scale PvP, but would have the limitation of dealing no damage itself and the burst it creates would be able to be nullified by breaking free.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The dots shouldnt tick while you are rewinding time though. Your resources are not like they were 4 seconds ago as stated in the tooltip.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sloads is so overrated imo
    Its literally 5k dmg over 5 seconds lol surely players can deal with that?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it doesnt undo roll dodge cost stacking ....
    PS4 NA DC