The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can someone sell me a recipe

Wolfie202
Wolfie202
Soul Shriven
I started playing eso last week, so I misssed our on the chance of getting dubious camoran throne recipe. A lot of build guides I see about my stamblade character recommend it and I can never find it the shop. If anyone would be willing to sell one to me that would be appreciated.

I play on PC / NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is one of the most expemsive recipes in the game, both for the limited time it drops and the rarity that it ever drops. Figure about 50K to 100K or more.

A better approach would be to just buy the finished food, each one lasts at least two hours so a stack will last you a long time and should be in the 5k to 10k range.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buying the finished food is going to be a lot cheaper. The recipe is a fairly rare drop during the short Jester's Festival around April Fools Day, but the drink itself is in high demand and thus commonly sold.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Wolfie202 ... and welcome to eso!

I guess you are at level 20th by now and you didn't really start crafting (yet). The dubious camoran throne receipe is available in guild stores (tip: google "eso ttc" and check where its sold).

However, you will need

Ingredients: White Meat (1), Beetle Scuttle (3), Insect Parts (1), Guts (1)

To create: Requires Recipe Improvement 1, Recipe Quality 3 (= Provisioning level 35!)

to craft this drink.

Hope this helps. Good luck, start crafting asap and have fun!

edit: You don't need this drink atm. Just play the game, make yourself comfortable with crafting and you will get there in a few weeks/month.
    Edited by Elsterchen on June 20, 2018 7:14PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, since we do not permit buy and sell threads, we have decided to close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.