The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset performance issues: Animation and Mechanics Glitching and Bugging

Weps
Weps
✭✭✭✭
Good morning.
Since Summerset patch arrived, I have been experiencing several bugs and glitches concerning animation related to dungeon and trials mechanics.
Numerous other players have the same complaints.

For example, during the Earthgore Amalgam Fight in vet Bloodroot Forge, the lava the boss spawns is constantly disappearing after the first two damage ticks, making the fight way longer and difficult than intendend given the fact that the most dangerous mechanic is completely invisible.
Or yesterday night I was trying to do a veteran Asylum +1 score run with my guild and we couldn't see the boss' "Storms of Heavens" animation.
Several other players reported the same issue yesterday night and more concerning the Saint Felms the Bold animations.

Are you planning to also address these glitches and malfunctions with the incremental patch we're expecting this week?
Any ETA on when this problems will be solved?
Thank you

PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
This discussion has been closed.