Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Top Tier pvper killing everyone in cyrodill with light attacks

• olesmo
    olesmo
    ✭✭✭
    anyone who has been featured in one of indigitalitys videos should feel honored xD

i am truly humbeled for getting sniped by him and bagged.

ppl like indigitality makes this game so fun, how can anyone that have played this game for a rly long time, and yet have to find out how to make all round well preforming build that can compete with almost any player u come up against is beyond me xD

but it sure is fun gangbanging him everytime me and my guildies see him :D
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    I don't get the people praising him in this thread.

Multiple clips of him 2v1ing someone or heavy incapping an unshieled, unaware sorc. Teabags afterwards.

Is this supposed to be impressive?

My favorite is the one at 3:50. 2v1, enemy on siege, enemy hit with a ballista...

It's a solid opportunistic kill, but hardly a highlight.

Though I wonder if knowing the backstory on who these people are over on that server would explain their inclusion in this montage?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Multiple clips of him 2v1ing someone or heavy incapping an unshieled, unaware sorc. Teabags afterwards.

My favorite is the one at 3:50. 2v1, enemy on siege, enemy hit with a ballista...

Though I wonder if knowing the backstory on who these people are over on that server would explain their inclusion in this montage?

Most of the killed players are top notch sorcs/ nbs smallscalers with exceptional game knowledge, but there are also 2-3 zerg surfers in the clip.

Then there is a russian tryhard with his 3rd account who's famous for tryharding any smallscaler and giving them the bagging, i think he qualifies for most hated player on Pc EU
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD with such a toxic player on PC EU? Can't believe it! (irony off)

it's like all the kiddults with a hard childhood pack together in the same alliance.
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a few inappropriate comments that were baiting. This is a reminder to keep your comments on topic and free of baiting remarks directed at other members. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Most of the killed players are top notch sorcs/ nbs smallscalers with exceptional game knowledge, but there are also 2-3 zerg surfers in the clip.

Then there is a russian tryhard with his 3rd account who's famous for tryharding any smallscaler and giving them the bagging, i think he qualifies for most hated player on Pc EU

Who is this? Give me a hint :smile:
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    olesmo wrote: »
    anyone who has been featured in one of indigitalitys videos should feel honored xD

ppl like indigitality makes this game so fun, how can anyone that have played this game for a rly long time, and yet have to find out how to make all round well preforming build that can compete with almost any player u come up against is beyond me xD

Meh bottom tier player top tier try hard why u make thread and give exposure? What these vids don’t show is him running daily at the back of a Zerg spamming LA, you see how his screen is clipped?

Ps if you don’t know this campaign eu not necessary to reply.
    Edited by elfantasmo on June 18, 2018 1:55PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    BohnT wrote: »

Who is this? Give me a hint :smile:

The name is a music genre mixed with the opposite of analog :lol:
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »

If you make it on 4 of his vids then you’re best sorc eu ;-)

Sad I wasn't on... but then last time I saw him, he was spamming that shieldbreaker crap with 2 more chasing me.. Pet heals are great sometimes. He exploded in one burst. (other 2 got me though as I took too much dmg putting that burst together) - but then I'm no top-tier player.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The back story is that most but not all (some are there by mistake lol) players featured in the video are salt mines themselves too.

It's just the reflection of the PVP community nowadays, one of the reasons why I don't play often anymore either.

And the newbies are no better either, the other day I logged in and first thing I saw in a low level zone was racist jokes & comments about Slavs, Russians, Jews etc.

Then I went to check out Cyro and was welcomed with 15 fps / 450 latency. I honestly don't understand how all those players can PVP under those conditions, it's just crazy that anyone would settle for as little as that. Absolute zero gaming standards.

So goodbye and good luck with this nonsense called PVP. I'll go decorate my home(s) every now and then, there's just nothing else to do...
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭

The back story is that most but not all (some are there by mistake lol) players featured in the video are salt mines themselves too.

It's just the reflection of the PVP community nowadays, one of the reasons why I don't play often anymore either.

And the newbies are no better either, the other day I logged in and first thing I saw in a low level zone was racist jokes & comments about Slavs, Russians, Jews etc.

Then I went to check out Cyro and was welcomed with 15 fps / 450 latency. I honestly don't understand how all those players can PVP under those conditions, it's just crazy that anyone would settle for as little as that. Absolute zero gaming standards.

So goodbye and good luck with this nonsense called PVP. I'll go decorate my home(s) every now and then, there's just nothing else to do...

Completely out of context but good story. Of course your first paragraph backs him since you are featured in group with him on one vid... say no more
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

If you make it on 4 of his vids then you’re best sorc eu ;-)

Sad I wasn't on... but then last time I saw him, he was spamming that shieldbreaker crap with 2 more chasing me.. Pet heals are great sometimes. He exploded in one burst. (other 2 got me though as I took too much dmg putting that burst together) - but then I'm no top-tier player.

image.jpg
    You deserve it for surviving through such aids.
    Edited by amir412 on June 18, 2018 2:03PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Completely out of context but good story. Of course your first paragraph backs him since you are featured in group with him on one vid... say no more

Whatever you say bud... :)
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    (some are there by mistake lol) players featured in the video are salt mines themselves too.

I just reread this no salt I love ur vids. Are you in fact accidentally admitting to making these vids for him??
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (some are there by mistake lol) players featured in the video are salt mines themselves too.

I just reread this no salt I love ur vids. Are you in fact accidentally admitting to making these vids for him??

No, but I like his editing techniques, the quality of the editing is pretty good. I don't support any content of that sort but tbh he's not the first nor the last who does this on Youtube, plenty of others making 'exposed' BS on a daily basis. It's just a video game, ignore it...
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

he's right and you know it

maybe you don't deserve so many subs to your channel
    PC | EU
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Excuse me? Maybe you're in no position to make such judgments? Also, don't make this thread about me now, I'll just get more subs. ;)
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Excuse me? Maybe you're in no position to make such judgments? Also, don't make this thread about me now, I'll just get more subs. ;)

Nah man, I actually like your videos, didn't expect to see you playing together with such ***. Quite disappointing to be honest. It's like the only thing that got exposed in his channel was him and partly you by association. :disappointed:
    PC | EU
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah man, I actually like your videos, didn't expect to see you playing together with such ***. Quite disappointing to be honest. It's like the only thing that got exposed in his channel was him and partly you by association. :disappointed:

Well, then you'll be relieved to know that if I happen to be in group with some players, it doesn't mean that we're best buddies or anything (or that I'm actually playing beside them), a lot of players have been adding me to all kinds of groups in Cyrodiil over the years, most of the time I'll log off and not even realize one of my chars is still in group with someone. I think you're taking it too seriously tbh. :)

About the guy, he happens to like my content too, but that doesn't mean that I support what he's doing (or anyone else making similar content), but I also tell the truth when I say that most of the players featured in his videos are no barbies themselves... :)

edit; I also think that we should all focus more on the mechanics rather than the player depicted in the video, it seems to me that some players have gotten very upset over him again and are just using this thread as an excuse to bash him, which is not going to end well since it's just a matter of time until a mod happens to come by and decide it's enough.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on June 18, 2018 2:46PM
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do threads that fail the hardest always die the slowest?
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a little video with Sorc action, maybe he is in this video. but i dont know :P

https://youtu.be/B36_5P7q8BU
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont understand. Two hander and a resto staff. How is he doing so much damage with light attacks?
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »
    I dont understand. Two hander and a resto staff. How is he doing so much damage with light attacks?

Shieldbreaker + infused torugs pact with oblivion damage enchant.
    This will result in ~5k unmitigatable dps no matter how much offensive stats you have, his build features something like 30-34k stamina and 2.2k wpn damage from what you can see in his videos and the damage he deals (4k executioner vs a 18% health full light sorc) also mixed in with his magregen ~like

As a comparison:
    Sloads that adds 853 dps is absolutely broken damage wise.
    Vigor is a 1.8-2.8k hps without defiles
    The typical DPS during a duel varies from 3-4k for most builds

Or to sum it up: you can be the worst player out there and still apply one of the highest pressures in the game just because an enemy is actively defending himself.
    Also his build is really bad, his health is too low, too low magsustain, medium is the worst choice to use this build and on and on, how you can expose yourself this much by using a broken build and still messing it up is beyond me
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    Just a little video with Sorc action, maybe he is in this video. but i dont know :P

https://youtu.be/B36_5P7q8BU

Noice music and gameplay.
    Edited by amir412 on June 19, 2018 5:21AM

• Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am not gonna say much about the skills and gear and tactics used in this vid - suffice to say that there is a lot of issues with the game at the moment, which lead to all sort of broken builds and cheesy playstyles. The real issue here is the toxicity on display in that vid.

I can understand why people are pissed and feel the need to vent and froth, what with all the broken and unbalanced stuff in the game, but even so, this level of toxicity should not be acceptable.

ZOS really should take a gander at the authors Youtube vids and maybe give said person a suspension for a while. Would probably be best for the said individuals health too. Such level of toxicity can't be good for one's blood pressure.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKUKBy7_uk

His videos sums up exactly whats wrong with this game and this **** community, i died abit watching this.

Just watched the video and I love it!!

That was funny as hell!

:)
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭

No, but I like his editing techniques, the quality of the editing is pretty good. I don't support any content of that sort but tbh he's not the first nor the last who does this on Youtube, plenty of others making 'exposed' BS on a daily basis. It's just a video game, ignore it...

You don`t support it? Lol why is there actually your gameplay pov in one of his videos then...? :trollface:
    And btw most of the players in his videos are actually super nice people and good or top tier players.

Anyways, I don`t blame Indigitally, he was one of the most regulary 1vX`ed players in the game in the past and probably got some PTSD (especially from sorcs) and found a way to cope with that now by specializing in Xv1 ing specific classes :trollface:
    And now he serves as a perfect example - just like bigboss - for rude and toxic players that went from beeing completely useless and easy 1vX fodder to actually being annoying to fight against. Not because they improved but because of the bad game balance changes that ZOS comes up with every single patch.
    Edited by Fasold666 on June 22, 2018 6:24PM
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVuG2WQW_eo&t=257s

We got a new one bois!
    WHO WANTS SOME lols uhuuuhhhuhuuhah

@Lana_Jaff ... i think u should report that ***.

@ZOS_GinaBruno How can u allow such toxic behavior?
    Edited by amir412 on June 22, 2018 6:27PM

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVuG2WQW_eo&t=257s

We got a new one bois!
    WHO WANTS SOME lols uhuuuhhhuhuuhah

@Lana_Jaff ... i think u should report that ***.

@ZOS_GinaBruno How can u allow such toxic behavior?

LoL i remember that clip of mine, intresting how he managed to make it look like it was an 1v1 instead of 2 sniper + him vs me.

Best editing skills EU making an Xv1 into an expose xD
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fasold666 wrote: »

You don`t support it? Lol why is there actually your gameplay pov in one of his videos then...? :trollface:
    And btw most of the players in his videos are actually super nice people and good or top tier players.

Anyways, I don`t blame Indigitally, he was one of the most regulary 1vX`ed players in the game in the past and probably got some PTSD (especially from sorcs) and found a way to cope with that now by specializing in Xv1 ing specific classes :trollface:
    And now he serves as a perfect example - just like bigboss - for rude and toxic players that went from beeing completely useless and easy 1vX fodder to actually being annoying to fight against. Not because they improved but because of the bad game balance changes that ZOS comes up with every single patch.

Well bud, to me personally he's never said a bad word and I have no reason to pick on him like some do, what he does is between him and people his beef is with. I literally do not have a clue what he's doing nor do I watch those videos, you guys are the only ones here giving him more exposure and promoting his stuff between each other, while all you should do is ignore it and move on.

What gameplay POV are you talking about, I never send any of my clips to anyone nor do I part-take in making such childish videos.

On the other hand, from what I've seen in this thread, I recognize a lot of those names from Cyrodiil that are very happy to jump on a hate-train against other players they don't like (and in other 'exposed' BS videos or even channels, can name a few easy) so there's nothing out of the ordinary to have them featured in some too.

What goes around, comes around.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on June 23, 2018 4:57PM