The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FOREVER TRADING (Trader in Mournhold)

CooksWithoutARecipe
We are a trading guild for players to make gold and have fun doing so.

Regular events include raffle, auctions, trials, and more!

We have a popular trader in Mournhold (Deshaan), Teamspeak, and our website ForeverTrading.enjin.com has forums, events and FAQs.

We have minimum requirements to keep the guild active, ensure everyone contributes, and help us meet sales targets.
Current weekly requirements are sales of 150k or more on the trader or 10k in raffle tickets.

For invites type your username here, or in-game message @aaru, @lady_ems or @Labtecw.
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    bump
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I could use an invite on my trading account, @Honest-Merchant :)
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • ReapersKeeper
    ReapersKeeper
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if you're still recruiting. @ReapersKeeper
  • Lupai
    Lupai
    I'm interested, can I get an invite? @Lupai
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    Thank you all for your replies! Invites sent.
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite please

@Ragebull
  • kylez64b14_ESO
    kylez64b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. I plan to sell a lot and be active for a while. @kylez64
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    Invites sent! Thank you!
  • Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    id like to give it a go @Necronhex invite please
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    Necronhex wrote: »
    id like to give it a go @Necronhex invite please

Necronhex, I tried to invite you but I keep getting an "account not found" message. Would you send me an in-game mail, please?
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Since a similar thread already exists we will be closing this one down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.