Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends

• Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Everyone has been invited!
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Blackire
    Blackire
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, from Singapore here and i'd love to join an apac timezone guild like youse.

Could I please have an invite? @Blackire ;)
  • ketras
    ketras
    Blackire wrote: »
    Hi, from Singapore here and i'd love to join an apac timezone guild like youse.

Could I please have an invite? @Blackire ;)

invited
  • tiiramisu
    tiiramisu
    ✭✭
    Heya, been looking for a guild with the same timezone :smiley: Can I have an invite? @tiiramisu
  • prosinceyoung
    prosinceyoung
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join the guild, complete new player here who would like a helping hand. @legendaress
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    tiiramisu wrote: »
    Heya, been looking for a guild with the same timezone :smiley: Can I have an invite? @tiiramisu

Invited
    Hi would like to join the guild, complete new player here who would like a helping hand. @legendaress

both invited, please join discord, the link is in about us section
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • prosinceyoung
    prosinceyoung
    Soul Shriven
    hi there, i am new as such i don't really know how to use discord. i downloaded it but i can't find the link to join the group please help
  • ketras
    ketras
    hi there, i am new as such i don't really know how to use discord. i downloaded it but i can't find the link to join the group please help

you need to give us your correct @name because the one you gave doesnt work, Once youve joined the guild its on the home tab for guilds and in the about us section
  • prosinceyoung
    prosinceyoung
    Soul Shriven
    ketras wrote: »

you need to give us your correct @name because the one you gave doesnt work, Once youve joined the guild its on the home tab for guilds and in the about us section

sorry, it's @prosinceyoung
  • stalker1915
    stalker1915
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd like an invite please, cp450 magblade dps main from Australia. IGN is @stalker1915
  • ketras
    ketras

sorry, it's @prosinceyoung

invited
    Hey I'd like an invite please, cp450 magblade dps main from Australia. IGN is @stalker1915

invited
  • baitedbywalker
    baitedbywalker
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys
    I'm a 380cp DPS from Australia ign is @baitedbywalker
  • wahyudi1986rwb17_ESO
    wahyudi1986rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get an invite?
    ign is @wahyudi1986
  • ketras
    ketras
    Hi guys
    I'm a 380cp DPS from Australia ign is @baitedbywalker
    Can i get an invite?
    ign is @wahyudi1986

both invited
  • Evervescent
    Evervescent
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, appreciate an invite if possible.
    ign: @Evervescent
  • ketras
    ketras
    Hello, appreciate an invite if possible.
    ign: @Evervescent

invited
  • HYG3R
    HYG3R
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please.
    Edited by HYG3R on June 25, 2018 3:15PM
  • korchung
    korchung
    Hi

Please invite @kepong . From Malaysia
    Edited by korchung on June 25, 2018 1:36PM
  • ketras
    ketras
    HYG3R wrote: »
    Invite please.
    @HYG3R
    korchung wrote: »
    Hi

both invited
  • korchung
    korchung
    HYG3R wrote: »
    Invite please.
    @HYG3R
    korchung wrote: »
    Hi

both invited

Sorry, accidentally quit the guild. please reinvite.
  • Shivermore
    Shivermore
    Soul Shriven
    Just getting back into the game after a few years and looking for a new guild. IGN: shivermore, @robertsonwb
  • Laquey
    Laquey
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Tron,

I'm a max CP casual that's been around since beta and I'm looking for a guild where I can find people for vet dungeons as well as the non raid trials like vDSA.

I've got a Tank / Healer that would like to go through it with 3 DPS attached just because I haven't done it but I don't really have any trial toons. I have a Warden with a Trials tank set and a Templar would could be a trials healer but I don't really have an interest in doing 12 toon trials much.

Aside from the dungeon company my main I'm a max level crafter in all crafts and is on the way to getting all traits for JC as well as having 43 motifs.

I don't have a lot of regular time to commit so if you'd like a casual just doing small stuff then feel free to throw me an invite @Laquey

Cheers.
  • JKyeong1
    JKyeong1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi from Singapore!

I'm a newbie in the game, but would love to join your guild! @JKyeong1
  • uncleisme
    uncleisme
    Hi TRON, can i get an invite?

GT: uncleisme86

Thanks!
  • ketras
    ketras
    Shivermore wrote: »
    Just getting back into the game after a few years and looking for a new guild. IGN: shivermore, @robertsonwb

invited
    uncleisme wrote: »

Thanks!

Account not found can you check your userid
    JKyeong1 wrote: »
    Hi from Singapore!

invited
    Laquey wrote: »
    Hello Tron,

I'm a max CP casual that's been around since beta and I'm looking for a guild where I can find people for vet dungeons as well as the non raid trials like vDSA.

I've got a Tank / Healer that would like to go through it with 3 DPS attached just because I haven't done it but I don't really have any trial toons. I have a Warden with a Trials tank set and a Templar would could be a trials healer but I don't really have an interest in doing 12 toon trials much.

Aside from the dungeon company my main I'm a max level crafter in all crafts and is on the way to getting all traits for JC as well as having 43 motifs.

I don't have a lot of regular time to commit so if you'd like a casual just doing small stuff then feel free to throw me an invite @Laquey

Cheers.

youve also been invited
  • uncleisme
    uncleisme
    Shivermore wrote: »

invited

Thanks!

Account not found can you check your userid
    JKyeong1 wrote: »
    Hi from Singapore!

invited
    Laquey wrote: »
    Hello Tron,

Cheers.

youve also been invited

Sorry. mine is uncleisme1986 . Thanks !
  • ketras
    ketras

• ketras
    ketras

invited
  • d3adkid
    d3adkid
    ✭✭
    Wow!! You guys really put in some effort into this...
    I aspire to become a thin yet fat tank.
  • zaizaizai
    zaizaizai
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there! I am a 2 week old player from Singapore but am currently based in SF. Would love to join a APAC guild so that I would have more people to play with once i head back something next month! My id is @zaizaizai !