Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Possible Summerset spoilers but probably not) Ok so... since the crystal tower...

Casul
Casul
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok since the crystal tower exists on different planes of reality, and as we have seen can exist in both Vile and Nocturnal daedric planes. As well Nirn. Does this mean at also could exist in all the other daedric planes. If so could there be a possibility for a Jyggalag DLC?? I know I’m probably a minority but Jyggalag is my favorite daedric prince and I would love to see him appear in this game. I made a topic a long time ago and people informed me about how the grey march would not occur for some time but maybe this whole multiverse thing could it perhaps be an option???
PvP needs more love.
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point Jyggalag is still Sheogorath, and isn't due to split/change for another few hundred years yet.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    At this point Jyggalag is still Sheogorath, and isn't due to split/change for another few hundred years yet.
    With that in mind do you think the crystal tower is capable of traveling through time? I understand it can exist on multiple planes of reality, but does this also include multiple times of each reality? Or would it be possible to show us a flashback of the Grey March that occurred through the eyes of another person? Much like they have done in areas like betnik with the orc commander? I just wanna see Jyggalag.
    Edited by Casul on June 17, 2018 5:52PM
    PvP needs more love.
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sort of unrelated, but those jutting crystal things in Mephala's realm reminded me of Jyggalag's order crystals. Makes me wonder if he attacked some of the other Daedra realms which is why they cursed him, and those crystals are remnants of it, probably thinking too much into it though.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    Sort of unrelated, but those jutting crystal things in Mephala's realm reminded me of Jyggalag's order crystals. Makes me wonder if he attacked some of the other Daedra realms which is why they cursed him, and those crystals are remnants of it, probably thinking too much into it though.

you know now that you mention it those crystal do look like his.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being able to interact with Jyggalag would be ace, but yes in this time frame he is still Sheogorath. But hey you never know what the writers will come up with....we will see.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Being able to interact with Jyggalag would be ace, but yes in this time frame he is still Sheogorath. But hey you never know what the writers will come up with....we will see.

Honestly I want to just see how they portray him in this and hopefully his voice acting would be superb. That’s all I really want deep down.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jyggalag supposedly can only appear once at the end of every era (least this is what I gathered from reading up the lore on Jyggalag). Also Jyggalag was supposedly cursed before recorded history.

However I have a possible scenario - since eras can vary massively - some eras can be almost 3000 years (1st) others can be 500 years (3rd) -perhaps there could be a “False Greymarch” scenario involving Jyggalag?
    However I think he might have a role in TES6 since he didn’t appear in TES5 yet broke the curse in TES4’s Greymarch