The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non-Texturing Bug

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
When I say that ZoS should maybe have delayed Summerset until they fixed the rest of the game - what I really meant, was they should perhaps have delayed Wrothgar before they added anything else ... because now, this is what we are left with... (long load screens not included)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK9d_uknsx4&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Rittings on June 20, 2018 2:45PM
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    how is this a bug report?
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rittings

Please read the Guidelines For Bug Report Forum

If you want to discuss ZOS policies and practices, then I recommend that you send a letter to:

GENERAL INFO
    BETHESDA SOFTWORKS LLC
    1370 Piccard Drive
    Rockville, MD 20850
    info@bethsoft.com

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • gvaughn
    gvaughn
    Isn’t his screenshot showing a bug? Texture mapping is non-existent. The screen is all white because textures are not loading.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me in PvP tonight lol
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerkling wrote: »

The real question is "How is this NOT a bug?", sir?

Unless you think having zero textures in the game is how it's meant to be... lol.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify the bug...

SERVER: NA
    PLATFORM: PS4
    ISSUE: Non-rendered textures
    SEVERITY: HIGH
    STEPS TO REPEAT: Random/Intermittent
    DATE/TIME: 2 minutes prior to posting

Hopefully that hugs those that needed to know it was a bug, and I was reporting it.
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

Unless you think having zero textures in the game is how it's meant to be... lol.
    the question was not whether this is a bug or not but rather how your post is a bug report. since all you did was bla-bla-ing and post a video that lacks any context and with bad grammar in the title.

Edited by Jerkling on June 17, 2018 9:53PM
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

He's reporting to the whole internet so more people can see and not waste their money and time
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the question was not whether this is a bug or not but rather how your post is a bug report. since all you did was bla-bla-ing and post a video that lacks any context and with bad grammar in the title.

Ahh... when all else fails in an argument, attack the person's grammar. Unluckily, for you, I'm an English teacher and definitely intrigued on how you intend to point out my bad grammar. I sit and await your reply...

Let me point out a piece of your bad grammar as we start this little game - and I quote:

"all you did was bla-bla-ing".

I looked in all the dictionaries known to mankind, but sadly couldn't find any word that even vaguely resembles "bla-bla-ing". Maybe you have some editions of the dictionary I do not? Care to share to this budding etymologist?
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    well, when all else fails just ignore the actual argument and go off on some quasi "offense" i guess.
    Ahh... when all else fails in an argument, attack the person's grammar. [...]
    and how exactly is all else failing here? my argument is still valid and you haven't addressed it at all so far.

also, i'm not a native english speaker so i take the liberty to make up words as i go, but i'm pretty sure it's "How Zenimax makes games..." and not "make games...". so i'm not sure whether saying you're an english teacher is unlucky for me or for you in this case.

anyhow, my original point was that your post was a rant and not a bug report. you provided exactly zero usefull information. if you get your knickers in a twist about someone calling you out on that, then maybe you still have some growing up to do.

Edited by Jerkling on June 18, 2018 5:13AM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a subject-verb plurality issue. In this case, it is "make". It's complicated, so I will forgive you this faux pas.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for not addressing the bug report issue - you obviously missed my post with all the bug details. Nevermind. I'm done with you.
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a subject-verb plurality issue. In this case, it is "make". It's complicated, so I will forgive you this faux pas.
    well, i couldn't find anything on "subject-verb plurality" so i just go ahead and call bullsh*t on that. the way i see it Zenimax is still an entity (by law it's even a person), so it's it and not they - it makes games not they make games. just like "Microsoft makes money" and "how Google tests its software".
    As for not addressing the bug report issue - you obviously missed my post with all the bug details. Nevermind. I'm done with you.
    no, i didn't. but it's not a part of the chain of arguments. you made your post, i asked how this is a bug report, you ask how it would not be a bug, which wasn't my question so i corrected you and then "all else failed in an argument" somehow. so don't try to turn this around, if you're sh*tty at arguing stop arguing.

Edited by Jerkling on June 19, 2018 1:59AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    At the risk of encouraging non-constructive thread titles in this section of the forums, we do have a fix for this bug scheduled in tomorrow's patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭
    You better have an amazing patch lady, this game really broke this time, I'm a subscriber and I'm super dissapointed, the Frames drop completely and freeze the game for a short time, and again out of no where all the characters are crosseyed. I mean, how? I really hope you can fix this, it's horrible.
    At the risk of encouraging non-constructive thread titles in this section of the forums, we do have a fix for this bug scheduled in tomorrow's patch.

Edited by bpmachete on June 19, 2018 2:28AM