The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

free falling

Soulcollectas
Soulcollectas
Soul Shriven
logging in after being booted be unknown error log in and my char is falling from an unmeasureable distance after a few minute I did hit the ground
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    Cuz I'm Freeeeee.... Free Fallllllinnnnn

sorry. cant get song out of my head now.

• Acidbur626
    I just keep falling and falling and can't do anything! Help!!
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

We would suggest you to try the command /stuck in game to fix your issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    This one had that troublesome problem falling off Nirn. Typed /stuck died, and still fell. Ri'Dariit had to log out completely with closing the launcher, then relog and hit the ground. Resurrected then by wayshrine and alive once again!
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.