The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Billed twice

Feliks
Feliks
Soul Shriven
I was billed twice for order HRC664HACJ9LKNM. 10 days have passed. But the second charge of 12,99 EUR does not return to my card.
My ticket still "WAITING ON AGENT"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you post the ticket number, @Feliks, so the mods can check the status and move it along for you?
  • Feliks
    Feliks
    Soul Shriven
    # 180610-001597
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Feliks

Your support ticket #180610-001597 is still open. Due to the launch of ESO: Summerset and the Bethesda E3 Showcase, we are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests. Please be aware that it may take longer than typical to receive a response on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vrodnenok
    vrodnenok
    having the same problem, was billed twice and ESO Plus said 'pending payment'so i paid 3rd time, but those 26 euro never returned. Support is silent.

ticket number: 180620-000380
  • vrodnenok
    vrodnenok
    this game has the worst customer support ever. all i got is some automatically generated email and ticked still has 'waiting on agent' status. :(

+++

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online customer support team!

Due to the launch of ESO: Summerset and the Bethesda E3 Showcase, we are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests. We will get to your request in the order that it was received.
    If your issue has not yet been resolved or addressed, please wait for assistance. If your issue has been resolved, please log into your account on the support page and close your ticket via the “My Support” page.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online