Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have you completed veteran Cloudrest?

Glaiceana
Glaiceana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just wondering how many have done this so far. It's a pretty tough trial, whether it's "mini" or not! :D I love some of the unique mechanics, they are quite a lot of fun!
Made the poll anonymous just in case people don't want others to know what they have done so far, but you can leave a comment to say what you have done if you wish :)
Edited by Glaiceana on June 14, 2018 10:44AM
Priests of Hircine
Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
Our total free bites: 7000+
Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
Total Champion Points: 1000+
Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
Playing since July 2015!

Have you completed veteran Cloudrest? 174 votes

Yes +0
8% 15 votes
Yes +1
9% 16 votes
Yes +2
2% 4 votes
Yes +3!
2% 5 votes
No but close!
7% 13 votes
Completed normal.
32% 57 votes
Haven't visited the trial yet.
36% 64 votes
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where’s the “not interested” (in rewards/ the archaic LFG experience/ whatever).

Absolutely no point in Trials when rewards are predominantly rubbish and the grouping experience is plain awful for a variety of reasons. Yes, I’m in a (5) guild—almost everyone has their list maxed. Yes I’ve completed vet maw and others. But man, raiding in this game is just tedious and the (lack of) social tools is unacceptable. Won’t be participating in CR or future Trials until they do something about it.

Skin is ugly AF too.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don´t have Summerset dlc.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I havent even visited summerset yet lol
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    Where’s the “not interested” (in rewards/ the archaic LFG experience/ whatever).

Absolutely no point in Trials when rewards are predominantly rubbish and the grouping experience is plain awful for a variety of reasons. Yes, I’m in a (5) guild—almost everyone has their list maxed. Yes I’ve completed vet maw and others. But man, raiding in this game is just tedious and the (lack of) social tools is unacceptable. Won’t be participating in CR or future Trials until they do something about it.

Skin is ugly AF too.

their not that bad man you just need to find a raid leader thats worth a crap
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just vCR +2 so far.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting a group for raiding can be tough I agree, but you just have to find the right people/guild. Once you do that it can be so much fun, especially if you all learn and progress together :)

I agree though, the skin is a little odd, not too interested in getting that, but definitely still want to do hard mode one day :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hardly ever do trials, takes too many people to get it going and I don't use discord or any of that stuff that pve guilds often require. So it's really just laziness on my part.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to check it out, but my ESO time has been limited and I have been working on other things.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did the 3 bosses within an hour and last boss down to 61% so far
    Time restraints get in the way -_-
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done all the +1's, going to start on +2 this weekend I believe. Not nearly as difficult as VAS, that's for sure.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on June 14, 2018 4:58PM
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

Skin is ugly AF too.

How are the rewards rubbish? All four sets are pretty strong with three being considered absolute BIS in PvE.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont know at the moment maybe one day when I get my will back to play the game other then doing daily quests and writs, but tbh mini trials are not my thing, and there is not much diff between the imperfected and perfected sets
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the vid of the devs whiping in normal +3 very entertaining.

Will never go there myself, lol.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    I want to check it out, but my ESO time has been limited and I have been working on other things.

Well, I DO hear the Cloudrest Trial is exceptionally brief, like Normal can be blasted in around 15 minutes or so, but for Veteran your group's gonna have to try a little harder than THAT! I really want the Bedlam Purple dye... ;-;
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not started yet. Prolly next patch i will get +1 done.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The endgame pve stuff in this game is too toxic to deal with anymore I really want to try it but I'm in no mood lately to deal with group drama what a shame I guess...
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not buying anymore dlc for this crap game.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

Well, I DO hear the Cloudrest Trial is exceptionally brief, like Normal can be blasted in around 15 minutes or so, but for Veteran your group's gonna have to try a little harder than THAT! I really want the Bedlam Purple dye... ;-;

Yeah its not too bad on normal. But with vet theres a lot of stuff going on and a lot of things to remember :D

I tried the purple dye and was quite disappointed by it, its really dark on most armour pieces.
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With such wonderful Australian internet, maw, hof, as and cr are all unplayable to me. I can do the Craglorn ones because even through lag I kinda know whats going on, but the others just lag out too bad. PS4 eu
  • SkillzMFG
    SkillzMFG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is veteran CR possible without BiS PvE gear? If it is, might even give it a try