The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New daedra questline

Tucker3711
Tucker3711
✭✭✭
I have no problem with the current daedric quests, but I would like maybe a new daedric quest introduced. In skyrim I really enjoyed Sanguine! I would like a sanguine questline! Any one agree!?

This is sanguine elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sanguine
350?cb=20111201025117
@Tucker311- PC
Tucker3711
Nord Beth Rose (EP)
Imperial Freya Var (DC)
High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
Hotstuff Queen

New daedra questline 51 votes

Sanguine sounds Awesome!
35%
GilvothSpringt-Über-ZwergeAimoraxenowarrior92eb17_ESORagged_ClawADarkloreLadyNalcaryaInhuman003emilyhyoyeonSydneyGreyBigBadVolkFang_of_LorkhajTucker3711NumerikuuFiedelstrichItaciraDosuulNDReptiles 18 votes
Nah Different Daedra (Explain what daedric prince and why)
35%
Rustyfish101MrCray78MenegrothVercingetorixIccotakJhalinRadinynzacvanmJacen_VeronaaisoahoSilverIce58PrayingSeraphTelvanniWizardJamuThatsWhoWildRaptorXgreenmachineBozzyTheDrummerHeimpai 18 votes
I am good with the current daedra... No more daedric princes.
17%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOadriant1978S_RavenlockWhiteNoiseMakerRaddlemanNumber7LadislaohuschdeguddzjeNoTimeToWaitarishok33 9 votes
Maybe depends (explain)
11%
DanteYodaTheShadowScoutCrimsonwolf666lonestarrangerShardan4968Gallagher563 6 votes
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Picked this option because I want allll the Daedric princes

I like being the bad guy and eso has so few options for that
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more on Meridia. Because of what was revealed at the end of Summerset

Also would love more Malacath

I'm not sure if they could truly explore Sanguine without making the game much more explicit. Sanguine doesn't just rule over drunkeness, but also other debauchery.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Peryite. Definitely felt that the Dragonbones DLC was a hint at the future, and I have a feeling that Wolfhunter dungeon dlc will be a hint at the future with Hircine as well.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leave the Daedric Princes and their world ending shenanigans alone for a bit, please. Give us something else like Orsinium, with mortals screwing it up for themselves.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!
    I'd love if Sanguine and Uncle Sheo would form their own Daedric Alliance just to have some fun
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!
    One of my best memories in skyrim is when I woke up groping a debella statue!
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!
    Yes, we need to see old Sam Guevenne in this game! Though it would be good have a change from the whole Daedric Lord story, we haven't seen nearly enough of the 'fun' Daedra. I'd like to see a whole Sheo DLC (Shivering Isles, perhaps?) and am definitely up for drinking contests with strange men in bars...
    PC EU & NA
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora. With the option to support the cult instead of fighting the prince.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would really like something expansive that involved Boethiah. Loved Boethiah's quest in Oblivion. I would really like something involving Jyggalag as well, something BIG. I know we got to see him briefly at the end of Oblivion's Shivering Isles, but love some kind of expansion involving him and his Knights of Order.
    Edited by BozzyTheDrummer on June 13, 2018 10:06PM
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!
    I'd also love more Malacath/Trinimac lore. More Malacath period, actually.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!
    Also in ESO ZoS mostly made the Daedric Princes way more darker than they are in mainstream games (talking about Hircine, Nocturnal, to some extent Vile too) so it would be intresting to see Sanguines darker side
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe depends (explain)
    Aren't we already getting one with Hircine?
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe depends (explain)
    Generally it would be a good thing to eventually have all the daedric princes mess with Tamriel.

But only if mixed in with many more mundate threats as well, so it doesn't end up with an "fight against/for daedra of the season" kind of thing. So I am very happy about DLCs like orsinium, TG and DB, where its not deadric princes that make troubles, but other forces as well... and would love to see more along those lines.
    As I stated before:
    Eh... I expect they will all take turns, and keep taking turns. Until the dragonfires are relit by Talos, they can all come and mess with Nirn as they please after all...

Me, I would be more interesting in seeing some stories about non-daedric troubles!
    • What are the Imperials up to, over in Nibenay where Abner Tharn likely went to, or in colovia; possibly even in Falkreath hold where there could even be a storyline about protecting a last scion of allesias bloodline to eventually become bring forth a true dragonborn in three or so centuries?
    • How's the rift between crowns and forebears working out in the Alik'r, will they band together, or will the troubles deepen as time goes by? And who might want to take advantage of that?
    • Who is the next one scheming in the Dominion, certainly some altmer still favor ideas of high elf supremacy and might be thinking Estre had the right idea, just was too careless in her scheming?
    • What are the Reachmen gonna do next, will there be a great leader arising from their recent defeats or are they gonne lick their wounds and look for easier thargets then the three alliances - perhaps those parts of western skyrim that did not join with the Pact? But if something happened there... would the pact nords just let it happen, or help their western cousins?
    • What are the remnants of the worm cult up to these days - their big planemeld plot might have been foiled, and their midboss leader gone, but that does not mean someone else won't get the idea to become the next master of worms and cook up another dastardly scheme, right?
    • Also, in times of troubles like these, there will always be some people who think it is just the right amount of confusion to try their own next scheme for world domination (narf!), and oogle the closest throne thinking how their own rear would fit is all too well...
    • How about the Telvanni, and their slavery customs, might that end up in some trouble for the pact down the road as other dunmer houses might be forced to pick sides between traditions and treaties?
    • Is these few coastal raids all the trouble the Maormer can work up towards, or are those just probing attacks to gauge the time for a major attempt to finally show those uppety altmer who the true heirs to aldmeris really are?
    • And what about the three banners war entirely, between the covenent taking a hit with the events in orsinium, and the tenative temporary alliance at the end of the mainstory, will the fighting in Cyrodil slow down, or perhaps intensify and gain new facets?
    • ...and there is -always- the chance of some lost city being rediscovered and opened for exploration... we had dwemer-ish stuff already with CC, but what about a huge ayleid, chimer or dragon priest city/ruin/necropolis ruin full of treasure, undead and other difficulties, where placers might fight their way through following some story to uncover secrets of the past before they threaten the present?
    • Also, there could always be oblivion stuff without using the same old "daedric prince is threatening tamriel" shtick - how about the other way 'round, with tamriel forces invading an prince-abandoned daedric demiplane (battlespire?), fighting their way through it floor by floor...?
    • And what about the Akaviri, we know from the lore that survivors from the invasion ten years before ESO made their way to Rimmen, and will grow a powerbase of their own there (only to eventually make a failed attempt at the ruby throne sometime in the coming centuries)
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!

I'm not sure if they could truly explore Sanguine without making the game much more explicit. Sanguine doesn't just rule over drunkeness, but also other debauchery.

I want a quest to kick Meridia's a** after what she's done to a certain person!! I want a rescue mission!!!
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Don't hold back! Give us all the Daedric Princes! HAIL DAEDRA!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler

Dagon

Or Clavicus vile (we made a deal after all)
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!
    This is an MMO so we are going to see lower level Daedra Princes anyway but Sanguine already in he's just in the back burner for now.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine sounds Awesome!
    I was so sad when he didn't show up at Windhelm. The atmosphere during the Konunleikar festival practically reeked of his shenanigans.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malacath just doesn't get any time in the spotlight - we know little of Ashpit, his plane of Oblivion and he hasn't bothered to hatch a plot to empower the Orcs with some form of daedric magic to overrun the rest of Tamriel to "overthrow their oppressors". It would a great reversal to see the Orcs actively invading others rather than being the ones invaded.
    Edited by Vercingetorix on June 14, 2018 4:41PM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

I want a quest to kick Meridia's a** after what she's done to a certain person!! I want a rescue mission!!!

Meridia's not evil...she does usually have noble goals. But she can be very cold hearted as well. This I think would make for a great villain. I also want to see more of the Colored Rooms. The bit we saw in the end of the main quest looked very cool
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually a big fan of Hircine & Meridia being so different from the other Daedra. Meridia not being a real Daedra and Hircine potentially not being one as well considering all the Princes are the same age and He's the only one who wasn't around back then.
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have lots of unfinished business with Molag Bal, Meridia, Vile and Nocturnal. I'd be disappointed if we didn't get a chance to bring that all to an appropriate conclusion, and the sooner the better.
    PC EU
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe depends (explain)
    Spoilers(ish)

I okay with introducing more trouble with another Daedric Prince, but I think that other villains that aren't of a god-like persuasion should also be introduced as bad guys and villains. We know that Meridia was hinted and Clavicus Vile never did tell us what he wanted in return for his help sooooo, we'll play against them again I am sure. Hircine is coming up (I love Hircine, one of my favs) but I do feel like Sanguine is one of the least touched on. He had one Public Dungeon in Shadowfen and that's all I heard from him.