The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ambush is broken again ps4

Jake1576
Jake1576
✭✭✭✭✭
When you ambush at times it will root you in place and not allow you to move it was like this before then it was fixed but after the summerset update it's doing it again
Edited by Jake1576 on June 13, 2018 6:03AM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're asking for a nb skill to be fixed.

Nb haters incoming, brace for impact!!! :D
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno you guys fixed this from happening before it use to do this but after summerset it's doing it again when you ambush you get rooted and can't move or anything at certain times
    Edited by Jake1576 on June 13, 2018 3:09PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gap closers have been somewhat jacked up for awhile. Crit rush end up putting me 5 meters behind target. Toppling charge never fires off. Now Ambush...the game just doesn’t like gap closers.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The_Red_Viper
    The_Red_Viper
    ✭✭✭
    Stop bumping your own useless threads. You have literally 4 threads on the first page consisting of your own comments just so you can get some attention.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop bumping your own useless threads. You have literally 4 threads on the first page consisting of your own comments just so you can get some attention.

No trying to get attention maybe to the post I am these are bugs and ridiculous crap that needs fixed the one about the person being racist needs attention so they will finally fix blocking people on ps4 and the others happened around the summerset update so zos caused them
    Edited by Jake1576 on June 14, 2018 12:34AM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

No trying to get attention maybe to the post I am these are bugs and ridiculous crap that needs fixed the one about the person being racist needs attention so they will finally fix blocking people on ps4 and the others happened around the summerset update so zos caused them

You have got to be one of the loudest people on the forums about petty ***. FYI, ambush isn't broken on PS4 to my experience.