The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Summerset museum - Where is it?

TheCyberDruid
TheCyberDruid
✭✭✭✭✭
I found three museum pieces already, but I haven't found the museum in either Alinor nor Shimmerene. If somebody found the location of the museum it would be great if they could share it here :)
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, I figured it out ;)
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where? I've found an item and I'm stumped.
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play the main quest and you'll get there.
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you aren't in a big guild that's the way to get to the museum. I rather leave it spoiler free as it is really easy to figure out (or to google it if you really need to...)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solution under spoiler for anyone who doesnt want to know:
    According to https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26395

"Similar to the Vvardenfell or Clockwork City zones, there's a unique “Museum Quest" you can complete in Summerset. To get started, travel to Artaeum, find Relicmaster Glenadir within the Vault of Moawita, and help the Psijic Order acquire the missing relics that are totally safe to handle and only a little cursed. Should you complete the quest and collect all the missing relics, you'll be rewarded with the Fan of False-Face furnishing."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, there's a solution on the thread, so maybe we can quit baiting each other? I know I didn't post my solution until after I'd stumbled on the museum by accident while doing the questline, so sorry for the late reply, OP.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 27, 2018 1:14PM
  • Xanaz
    Xanaz
    Soul Shriven
    The quest giver for this is right in the middle of the initially traversable area of Artaeum. She will send you to the ritemaster.
  • Allypage
    Allypage
    ✭✭
    Solution under spoiler for anyone who doesnt want to know:

Thank You :smile:

• SALLEE
    SALLEE
    ✭✭
    please share where you found it because I have searched everywhere for it and I have completed main quest, have all the relics but cannot remember where museum isso please share

thank you in advance
    SALLEE

• Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    College of Psijic Ruins. If you have done the mq, you were already there :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SALLEE wrote: »
    please share where you found it because I have searched everywhere for it and I have completed main quest, have all the relics but cannot remember where museum isso please share

thank you in advance
    SALLEE

Solution under spoiler
    its in the Vault of Moawita in Artaeum. Its pretty close to the entrance where you go into Artaeum the first time. In the central chamber, you'll see the cases for the artifacts and the Ritemaster who can give,you the quest.
  • SALLEE
    SALLEE
    ✭✭
    VaranisArano Thank you so much for your help, found it and returned relics, thank you very much appreciated.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed several baiting comments. Thanks to VaranisArano, an answer has been provided so there is no reason to leave this thread open. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.