The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will the full game codes work just like chapter upgrade codes?

Core
Core
If i open an ESO account with The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition, then later add The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Standard Edition, and even later add The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Standard Edition, will this work correctly or will the new full game code not work?

I want to play through all 3 chapter starting locations, especially the Daggerfall one, i assume older characters can still play as each chapter is added on?
Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Core

If you start with the base game code, then add Morrowind Standard Edition and Summerset Standard Edition you shouldn't have any issues. Adding Morrowind or Summerset won't prevent you from accessing the base game content.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Core
    Core
    Thank you, i was worried i needed the "upgrades" to upgrade, but i think you're saying that both the "upgrade" and "Base game included" versions will work as an upgrade to previous chapters, please correct me if i got it wrong, cheers!
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?