The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can i upgrade to imperial addition?

zhuff99_ESO
If i have already purchased the retail normal one?
  • Anakh
    Anakh
    You can once the game is released on 4/4/14. Otherwise, I don't believe you can without canceling your previous order and re-ordering the imperial edition.
  • Nyalani
    Nyalani
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

Keep in mind that apparently you cannot add an Imperial Edition early access code on top of a Standard Edition early access code. You will get the error message "you already own this product" and will need to contact support to have this fixed.

I do not know if you can add an Imperial Edition retail code on top of a Standard Edition preorder code.
  • Stienbjorn
    Once the game is officially released they will have an ability in game to upgrade your version to Imperial Edition, or if you simply want a cheap horse they are selling a different color horse for an undisclosed amount. This will not however go live till 4/4/14,
  • DeadAgainX
    i would do like @Anakh says just wait it off no need in taking any risk and wait even longer to fix a problem