The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why isn't anyone talking about Sload?

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, can someone confirm whether or not this stacks? Multiple Sload procs stacking sounds really, really bad.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanna say - I was correct again, like every PTS.

Just listen to the Waffen, he knows "OP" when he sees it
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Wait, can someone confirm whether or not this stacks? Multiple Sload procs stacking sounds really, really bad.

Doesn’t only sound really really bad :/
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Sload Duroks Zaan...

Nostradamus is that you?
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    After 4.0.3 hit today I’m really not looking forward to Summerset PvP. It’s going to be who has the most ridiculous build (again), and boy, we’ll see a lot of really ridiculous builds. Not great at all for the game.

For me, I'm thinking:

Caluurion
    Sload
    Skoria

I'm a fan of zaan. Two issues though, I die to every other Zaan user because I think their proc is my proc for a few seconds and then I always become to focused on killing whomever it targets.

If I don't like skoria enough I'll just go with Zaan tho.

Atm I decided to give my Templar another whirl (damn you @Lexxypwns !) Big fan of PotL Reach Javelin (using frost staff) etc to proc caluurion and skoria. I really started to cheese it up with soul assault

Very tempted to, when I can:
    Sload
    Desert Rose
    Zaan

Heavy, frost staff, probably use a few block cost reduction stuff in there too

I'd say Zaan is a little overkill go with skoria, unless you want to collect rage whisps then its the perfect for that :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it'll be nerfed before live. This set is just so good for PvP.

I mean shield breaker gets tons of threads. I feel this is breaker on roids.

Sload:

Sload’s Semblance
    2 – 1096 Maximum Magicka
    3 – 1096 Maximum Stamina
    4 – 129 Spell Damage
    4 – 129 Weapon Damage
    5 – Damaging an enemy has a 10% chance to put a Leeching Shadow on them, dealing 853 Oblivion Damage every 1 second for 6 seconds. This effect can occur every 6 seconds.

So it's an easy to trigger proc. It's damage is Oblivion meaning right off the bat it's damage tip is comparable to Overwhelming Surge.

It's unresistable, goes under Shields, is a dot (oh love them triggers)

the damage is Oblivion, it will not be reduced by BS or Resistance or Shields, the value equivalent of 1700 damage tooltip

The 2-4 bonus are really good as well.

I instantly fell in love with this set. When that happens it's usually called OP

it gets tons of threads lol zos just keeps closing and moving them :D theres a ton
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Sload Duroks Zaan...

Nostradamus is that you?

It’s just the old meta with Sload subbed in
    Edited by Lexxypwns on June 1, 2018 9:32PM
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »
    I doubt it'll be nerfed before live. This set is just so good for PvP.

I mean shield breaker gets tons of threads. I feel this is breaker on roids.

Sload:

Sload’s Semblance
    2 – 1096 Maximum Magicka
    3 – 1096 Maximum Stamina
    4 – 129 Spell Damage
    4 – 129 Weapon Damage
    5 – Damaging an enemy has a 10% chance to put a Leeching Shadow on them, dealing 853 Oblivion Damage every 1 second for 6 seconds. This effect can occur every 6 seconds.

So it's an easy to trigger proc. It's damage is Oblivion meaning right off the bat it's damage tip is comparable to Overwhelming Surge.

It's unresistable, goes under Shields, is a dot (oh love them triggers)

the damage is Oblivion, it will not be reduced by BS or Resistance or Shields, the value equivalent of 1700 damage tooltip

The 2-4 bonus are really good as well.

I instantly fell in love with this set. When that happens it's usually called OP

It's actually the third 5-piece that deals oblivion damage, but you can obviously only wear two of them at a time. You have Shieldbreaker and knight slayer already. So if you were going to do a stack oblivion build you can already do it. Now you just have a little more flexibility with a DOT instead of upfront damage.

In fact the real change is going to be jewelry crafting, not the set itself.

I've ran knight Slayer, it's very slow and is only reliable with lightning and resto staff - meaning it's slow af.

Knight Slayer is super effective against those huge health builds when combined with defile.

Sload is much much more practical. Shield breaker, despite it's nicheness, still gets OP threads.

Sload works against everything. Sload in a vacuum isn't knocking anyone over. Thing is, when a player is already reeling from burst sload keeps a massive amount of pressure

4800 damage over 6 seconds is manageable though, and it drastically impacts burst potential you can give bc of its 2,3,4 bonuses. 230 effective spell/wpn dmg isn't much at all. It's not a great chance to proc on single target without dots or attacks with multiple hits per second. For instance, a light attack force pulse weave or if all jabs connect has a 35% chance one of damage instances will proc it. That's decent. But for a typical light attack skill weave it's only 19%

In alcasts video he uses aoe to test it with 6 dummies. That's a 47% chance on the first tick of his aoe to proc the set. Of course he'll have good uptime.. however he cannot dictate which dummy it procd on, making it much less manageable and reducing its effectiveness imo. Procing it and procing it against the right opponent in small scale are different beasts.

It's 5,142 base my friend :tongue:

I prefer the mid to late sload proc on a sorc.

Let's see...

For me in a BG it's usually: LA (for enchantment) Cage Swap, Blockade (in summer this may become imbue...) La, Reach, LA, Curse, LA, Wrath (say I don't have to use reach etc multiple times)

That's 10 x 10% before wrath (so Sload really should proc mid or late combo) meaning if Caluurion or Born, Curse etc get them low, that Oblivion keeps mad pressure. ESPECIALLY on fellow Shield users (keeping them in execute range)

If blockade ticks each second after you cast its 12 instances of dmg right? That's a 72% chance that at least 1 of those damage sources will proc sload.

I see what you mean about its strength vs shield users, but you think it's more effective than upping your burst damage to begin with?

I'm focused on BGs and in no CP proc dmg is huge. So with these builds I'm using proc dmg to make up for lower stats.

I'm also running mage Mundus because with these sets mag pool is too low without.

Again though, Cal, winterborn, skoria, zaan, sload all make up for any mediocre dmg stats

Edit: no 3 ticks of Blockade, 2 from reach edit again! Btw you can run poisons for 30% ish more chance?

Imo I have two build ideas. One with caluurion and elemental weapon and another with winterborn and blockade

How are you sustaining in no cp? I stopped playing my mag characters as it just wasn't fun fighting the resources battle.

1 resource set, 1 regen glyph, 1 reduced cost glyph, or 2 reduced cost glyphs. Heavy attacks. Potions (argonians are super easy sustain). Its not hard. Know what gives you resources and how to manage them. Cant just run in smash a ton of avilities and expect to have resources to heal once you get targeted.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so happy ZOS listened to our feedback :trollface:
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards