Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need a DPS build that takes literally zero skill...

BejaProphet
BejaProphet
✭✭✭✭✭
I want my ten year old daughter to be able to play dungeons with my wife and me without players wanting to kick her from the group when we use group finder to fill the fourth spot. I will help level her, gear her, and any such need, but we need her to be able to hit maybe 10-15k on a test dummy basically spamming one skill. Possibly a combination of two skills. Is this possible? I'll take any class or build that can accomplish a zero skill DPS. My first thoughts are a stamplar spamming the jabs.

Anybody got something?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Petsorc or Magplar. Magplar would be better than a stamplar i feel like cause her jabs would self-heal.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with magplar. It even starts with a good "kit" right out of the box (a heal, aoe damage, and a ranged dot)
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy attack petsorc.
    5x Necropotence, 5x Julianos, 2x Willpower (cheap, easy to put together gear).

Bar is both pets, inner light, bound armor, atronach ulti (well, really any ulti is fine). Last bar slot is hardened ward, wall of elements on the backbar.

Lightning heavies, cast a shield or wall of elements between each heavy attack. Should easily hit 10-15k DPS, even if she never barswaps and puts down wall of elements. Just heavies and pets should get here there.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy attack petsorc.
    5x Necropotence, 5x Julianos, 2x Willpower (cheap, easy to put together gear).

Bar is both pets, inner light, bound armor, atronach ulti (well, really any ulti is fine). Last bar slot is hardened ward, wall of elements on the backbar.

Lightning heavies, cast a shield or wall of elements between each heavy attack. Should easily hit 10-15k DPS, even if she never barswaps and puts down wall of elements. Just heavies and pets should get here there.

Yeah this would be another great option.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mag Templar
    2 Earthgore
    5 Worm
    5 SPC

That will turn your little one into a Goddess.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Ritter
    Ritter
    ✭✭
    Honestly... It won't matter what her DPS is if you can carry the dungeon, right? Just let her do what she wants and have fun. I suggest a gamepad though. Even my 7yo can run around effectively with one of those and her ice magic, haha. :)
    Edited by Ritter on May 31, 2018 6:03PM
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Unrelated but these are life goals, I guess.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want my ten year old daughter to be able to play dungeons with my wife and me without players wanting to kick her from the group when we use group finder to fill the fourth spot. I will help level her, gear her, and any such need, but we need her to be able to hit maybe 10-15k on a test dummy basically spamming one skill. Possibly a combination of two skills. Is this possible? I'll take any class or build that can accomplish a zero skill DPS. My first thoughts are a stamplar spamming the jabs.

Anybody got something?

My wife and I let our 11 yr old do dungeons with us sometimes. First thing is we dont fill the 4th spot so we can take all day if we need too. Its about the fun. We also run dungeons that my wife and I can easily clear just the two of us. Which is all of them on normal mode. Our little one plays a magplar and I put her in heavy crafted gear. Kags/mags normally will work for any mag build. She also pvp's with us in the same gear. I wouldn't worry too much about the damage your little one is putting out and focus on making sure she is having fun. Good luck!!

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you underestimate your 10 year old daughter. She doesn't need to be doing an LZH quality rotation, but I suspect she could manage more than one key.

You can combo just about anything and hit the numbers you're after, so long as the gear is decent. Set her up with skills that also heal and she'll feel even more comfortable.

There are lots of options to choose from. (You could also just let her pick something and overland and quest a bit, you might be surprised at the results.*)

*Do be careful, though. She may end up outDPSing you in the long run ;)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Petsorc without a doubt:
    1. activate volatile familiar's pulse
    2. cast daedric prey
    3. drop down ground aoe's
    4. channel lightning staff heavy attack
    5. use greater storm atronach when ready
    6. repeat

Optional:
    1. Use Twilight matriarch instead of tormentor if you wish for a large on-demand heal.
    2. Buff yourself with Power Surge
    3. Boundless Storm for extra protection

It doesn't get any more relaxed than that.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet sorc build, pretty easy, powerful enough for any of the content out there.

Good chance your daughter out DPS you soon. Dang kids and their video game super powers lol

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there is a great chance she out does my DPS given that I'll be the groups tank. ;)

Edit note: Yes, husband tank, wife healer, kid DPS. I am living the dream. Envy me people.
    Edited by BejaProphet on May 31, 2018 11:45PM
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, husband tank, wife healer, kid DPS. I am living the dream. Envy me people.

Meh this stereotyped families. Why the wife must always heal, can't the man heal instead?
    Joking aside, don't make the build too easy so your daughter will improve and become a better gamer
    I vote for pet sorc too.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy attack pet sorc, hits decent numbers as the pets do most of the work. No sustain issues becuase of the constant heavy attacks. 20k+ sheilds. Also the possibility of the pet tanking the boss, should you run 2dd 1healer.

Basic gear is fine, Julianos (crafted), Necro (traders/deshaan i think), Willpower (Traders)
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    > take any class
    > wear reasonable magicka-DD gear
    > put 6 skills with passive damage boost on your bar
    > spam light attacks
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)