The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Re-Activate the accounts!!!!

Vectaelis
Vectaelis
Hello,

I have early access and post-maintenance I am unable to log in and receiving the following error message:

Error 103(4:1:1313:0)
Your account permissions do not currently entitle you to access this server. Should the problem persist, please check the Service Alerts page or contact customer support.
  • jason95821
    lol ^_- same they prob got tired of every one spamming log in and just deleted the accts
  • DeadAgainX
    its down for maintenance be up in a hour give or take
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vect, in case you dont know the servers are down for maint right now, about another hour or so was the eta for the servers to return
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • jaytrill11ub17_ESO
    This post made me LoL thank you sir
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    DeadAgainX wrote: »

You optimistic.

"Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • Vectaelis
    Vectaelis
    This post made me LoL thank you sir

Hehehehe Glad I could help (and yes I am aware) :D
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They went down at 1 am pacific. So far, "maintenance" has been nine hours long.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Vectaelis
    Vectaelis

Actually the servers went down at 0100 EDT. Thus making the maintenance lasting for 12.5 hours now.
  • circilion
    circilion
    ✭✭✭
    Vectaelis wrote: »
    Hello,

I have early access and post-maintenance I am unable to log in and receiving the following error message:

Error 103(4:1:1313:0)
    Your account permissions do not currently entitle you to access this server. Should the problem persist, please check the Service Alerts page or contact customer support.

haha yea I have the same message when I try to log in. I assumed it was because I was continually trying to log in throughout this maintenance and the server has decided it hates me.
    >:)
  • DeadAgainX

As of noon EDT, we are currently looking at a maintenance completion ETA of 1-2 hours.

Thank you all for your patience. If you haven't checked out the patch notes yet, you can view them here in English, French, and German. that was a hour and 30 mins ago
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/patch-notes
    Edited by DeadAgainX on April 2, 2014 5:37PM
  • Darquer
    Darquer
    ✭✭✭
    I presume the Permissions error (which is recent) is because the server is up for a limited, internal, testing group. It is an indication that we may be close. Based on the update at noon EST, and as @DeadAgainX alludes, perhaps we will be up within the next 25 minutes.