Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild: The Lonely Adventurers; a place for comfort, empathy, and companionship.

Raina
Raina
Hi! I created this guild to become both a support system and a home for people with unhappy life situations. Do you come to ESO for escape and enjoyment? Do you feel social anxiety? My guild just started but I want it to be a place to come to where you know you can be listened to and understood, and always have friends to play with who care. Let us be there for you, and perhaps you can be there for us. Who knows, maybe this will change your life for the better :)
Leave your @ name below and I will send you an invite.

We can't wait to see you there!
  • Garisaan
    Garisaan
    Hi there! I'm new to ESO on PC but have logged in many hours on the XBox One version prior to this. I'm interested in joining and learning more.

My game ID is @Garisaan
  • Raina
    Raina
    Garisaan wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm new to ESO on PC but have logged in many hours on the XBox One version prior to this. I'm interested in joining and learning more.

My game ID is @Garisaan

Wonderful! I will add you now!
  • succeededcoma
    succeededcoma
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I bought ESO because I thought Summerset looked really cool. I actually want to start and go through the base ESO and then most likely buy the Morrowind DLC as well. I would love to join.

My name is SucceededComa
  • Raina
    Raina
    Hi I bought ESO because I thought Summerset looked really cool. I actually want to start and go through the base ESO and then most likely buy the Morrowind DLC as well. I would love to join.

My name is SucceededComa

Great! Just so you know this is mainly a social guild made to support others with emotional distress. If that sounds right for you, please accept my invite :)
  • Jecoda
    Jecoda
    Soul Shriven
    I love the guild name! I have social anxiety and depression, and it would be nice to be among people who are in a similar situation as me.

My IGN is Jecoda.
  • Raina
    Raina
    Jecoda wrote: »
    I love the guild name! I have social anxiety and depression, and it would be nice to be among people who are in a similar situation as me.

My IGN is Jecoda.

Thank you :) i think you'll like it here. I'll add you as soon as i'm online!
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    Great initiative! I know a number of guildees who are non-neurotypical or are socially isolated, for whom ESO is their only escape. I'll point them in your direction.
  • Raina
    Raina
    Coggo wrote: »
    Great initiative! I know a number of guildees who are non-neurotypical or are socially isolated, for whom ESO is their only escape. I'll point them in your direction.

Please do so :)
  • Kaynlor
    Kaynlor
    ✭✭✭
  • Milesilus
    Milesilus
    Soul Shriven
    @Milesilus

I'd like to learn more of what your community is all about.
  • Raina
    Raina
    Milesilus wrote: »
    @Milesilus

I'd like to learn more of what your community is all about.

We mostly hang out and chat together about anything, the social guild aspects. Sometimes we speak about the more serious things in game, but we have a discord server which is where a lot of the real talking happens, people go there if they need help or to get advise from fellow members on how to handle something difficult. :)
  • RyanRynn
    RyanRynn
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if that's possible, it would be nice to have some people to talk to while playing (:
    My user IGN is RyanRynn
    thanks (:
  • Milesilus
    Milesilus
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds nice, I'd like to see for myself!
  • Raina
    Raina
    RyanRynn wrote: »
    I'd love to join if that's possible, it would be nice to have some people to talk to while playing (:
    My user IGN is RyanRynn
    thanks (:

I tried adding you it wasnt letting me, whats your @ name?
  • Raina
    Raina

I tried adding you it wasn't working, I'll try again soon!!
  • RyanRynn
    RyanRynn
    Soul Shriven
    Raina wrote: »
    RyanRynn wrote: »
    My user IGN is RyanRynn
    thanks (:

I tried adding you it wasnt letting me, whats your @ name?

User Id should be @RyanRynn
  • Tocamon
    Tocamon
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'd love to join the guild.
    I'm @Tocamon
    Do you guys have a discord server/some other chat?
  • Tocamon
    Tocamon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm @Tocamon
  • ShadowsGothicAngel
    i am very empathic like what the others say. My ID is @shadowsgothicangel
  • ShadowsGothicAngel

Me too!! I agree

• Raina
    Raina
    Tocamon wrote: »
    I'm @Tocamon

We do!!!i will send you a guild invite now, the link to the discord is in the about of the guild tab
  • Raina
    Raina
    i am very empathic like what the others say. My ID is @shadowsgothicangel

I'll send u an invite :))
  • Raina
    Raina
    I'm @Tocamon

We do!!!i will send you a guild invite now, the link to the discord is in the about of the guild tab

Hi, you are already in 5 guilds so i can't invite you
  • Tocamon
    Tocamon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm @Tocamon

Hi, you are already in 5 guilds so i can't invite you

I thought I could wait the invite to quit one of them. They are all trading guilds, so no big deal to quit.
    I'll be able to accept the invite now
  • Maximilian
    Maximilian
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I'd like to join the guild. @challen
  • Raina
    Raina
    Maximilian wrote: »
    Hi! I'd like to join the guild. @challen

Invite sent :)
  • DamienMovado
    DamienMovado
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! Would you be willing to add @DamienMovado and @WhimsicalLunacy? We are looking for a good social / casual guild to have fun running dungeons and to escape reality with. Thanks!
  • Qanubis
    Qanubis
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join. Send invite to:
    @Qanubis

I'm on an upswing right now, although just because I'm doing better now doesn't mean I won't have need of a support system again one day.

Also, while I 'm feeling like a normal, happy, active human being (for the most part, it never really gets to 100% no matter how good things get, eh?) I might as well use my experiences to help others who might be struggling.

This also affords me the opportunity to make in game connections along the way.

Looking forward to the invite and meeting the guild!
    Contact me for a free consultation!

www.prmpodcastproductions.com
  • Raina
    Raina
    I will send you all invites today!