The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What does Caldwell expect?

Ahnog
Ahnog
✭✭
I'm on Caldwell's Silver and I've completed the main story in all areas the quest describes. What else does Caldwell expect to complete the quest?
Ahnog

Argonian Tank Warden
High Elf Mag Warden
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check your journal for Caldwell silver it will show all the quest you need for competition, you might have missed one
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A muffin basket and coffee would be nice.

(Yes...look at the checklist. One of the zones has a piddly quest that counts toward Caldwell and everyone always misses it. But it’s on the checklist)
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell Guys...
  • Ahnog
    Ahnog
    ✭✭
    Where is this checklist. Under Cadwell's quest all it has is experienced the Ebonheart line. I found it. Know what I got to do.
    Edited by Ahnog on May 31, 2018 12:07AM
    Ahnog

Argonian Tank Warden
    High Elf Mag Warden