The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where to find like-minded players?

FluttershySux
Hey,

So, lately I've been trying to go for hard-to-get achievements, in particular achievements that reward you with skins which you obtain for completing x dungeon without dying in x amount of time etc. I'm sure we can agree that it's near impossible to get these achievements with a PUG, which is where my problem is. My current group (which I met by a complete off chance) is going to be inactive for the next month. So, in the meantime I've been trying to look for another group who are familiar with the mechanics of these dungeons and are capable of getting the achievements but they're just so hard to find. I've tried asking in guilds and such but nothing ever works. I guess I'm wondering if there's a place for this kind of stuff? Where I'd be able to find like-minded players to go achievement hunting with? Anyway, thanks for reading and any help with this is appreciated :smile:
Edited by FluttershySux on May 29, 2018 12:11AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are guilds that focus on Dungeons and Trials. Look in the recruitment section for them. One for PC/NA is Friendly Dungeon Runners. Some social guilds also chase these things.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• FluttershySux
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are guilds that focus on Dungeons and Trials. Look in the recruitment section for them. One for PC/NA is Friendly Dungeon Runners. Some social guilds also chase these things.

Yea that's probably the best way to do it. I guess I'll just have to keep looking for the right guild since I'm PC-EU. Thanks :smile: