The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Compensation for down time?

DeadAgainX
Compensation was just a thought but the game has been down for what almost 12 hours? I do love and respect the game and the company but we did pre-order the game for rights of early access and most people that have to work or school was put out for not only 12 hours but almost a day or more. (you pre-ordered for DIGITAL PRE-PURCHASE BONUSES + EXPLORER'S PACK) one "bonus" was early access so yea you did sorta pay for it

Now before any rude or just stupid comments this is just a "idea" and i have read part( everyone needs to read) 6 of the terms and services with are: AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND CONTENT; GAME MAINTENANCE, PATCHES, UPDATES; TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
Edited by DeadAgainX on April 2, 2014 5:05PM
  • ZandrenVexx
    ZandrenVexx
    Soul Shriven
    It's early access, man. it was a gift. you didn't pay for it. You paid for the in-game items (if at all).

It's an MMO...patches, and "downtime" are part of the process.

Can't wait for people to start complaining once the devs figure out what their maintenance schedule will be. That's guaranteed downtime...it's gonna happen.

Get ready. Get used to it. :)
    -=*Peace*=-
    Z
  • DeadAgainX
    did i say i was complaining? people pre bought the game for the bonuses so you could play early and get items why pre buy it for any other reason?
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a cookie.
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    its called maintenance deal with it.
    Edited by ZOS_AlexD on April 2, 2014 6:57PM
  • Sn4k3z34
    Sn4k3z34
    After this epic April fools joke, that has spilled over was finished, and now I assume with everyone trying to get online at once, is why these login timeouts are occurring makes me think, perhaps they should have advised us that early access, was a final stress test period, transitioning from, but still in beta... Or perhaps I'm just an annoyed elder scrolls fan... I'm aware this isn't my Skyrim, but I still want to be able to play when I'm available to play, not fit my game time around devs schedules.
    Dead Citizens Guild SGT