The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy Assasin Personality

SilverPaws
SilverPaws
✭✭✭✭✭
Will this personality return to crown store again ? I would love to buy it..
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also interested in this personality...
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the goggles make a return, too. Was broke the first time they appeared.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably in either the crown store or crates in June on Morrowind's anniversary.
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    yes please want the brassy assassin personality and the hair that was on the store around the same time.
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES PLEASE GIMME IT
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I need dis personality to complete my characters
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I would really love to have it on atleast one of my alt accounts
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    I'm hoping the goggles make a return, too. Was broke the first time they appeared.

What goggles?
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

What goggles?

Morag Tong Goggles. They were bundled with Naryu's costume. This is a screenshot I got of someone wearing them a while ago.
    unknown.png
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What goggles?

Morag Tong Goggles. They were bundled with Naryu's costume. This is a screenshot I got of someone wearing them a while ago.
    unknown.png

Oh, that's cool. Looks like Riddick's goggles (from the movie)!
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully never, so sad to see exclusivity be trashed cuz of the gimme gimme generation
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hopefully never, so sad to see exclusivity be trashed cuz of the gimme gimme generation

Some people joined the game after the goggle sale ended, and others didn't have the cash to spare at the time. Others were not available to log in to the game due to traveling.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some people joined the game after the goggle sale ended, and others didn't have the cash to spare at the time. Others were not available to log in to the game due to traveling.

I was being a bit sarcastic but thats nothing new to games. Its just a means to show how long a player has been playing. This is in so many games in the form of mounts, titles, gear, etc. I like seeing it, even when Im not the one that owns it. WoW has so many things that are really cool that cant be obtained anymore. One of the few cool things about it still
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos please bring this personality again into stores... I BEG YOU. I pay everything for it.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    And a hair style too please ;)
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind celebration event coming up soon. Fingers crossed the personality comes back!
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it remains locked away.
    Not many have it. Plus it was super cheap when it released.
    They need to leave some things tucked away for those who jumped at it originally.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind celebration event coming up soon. Fingers crossed the personality comes back!

I hope to see the hairstyle too :)