The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alinor Housing Mats

Azurya
Azurya
✭✭✭✭✭
due to my vacation started Summerset on Wednesday, 23.05. All fine, all beautiful, I like it very much.
Got some Alinor themed blueprints as well. just to build those pieces you need some mats which should drop there too, as me guilds confirmed me.
I am in 3 tradeguilds and got confirmed that in the first days they got these typicall needed mats for the alinor plans quite often, but
though I play Summerset for 5 days now, I didn´t get any of those typical mats required for crafting a blueprint of the alinor-line!

I think ZOS lowered the droprate close to zero, so we are forced to buy items in the crwonstore rather then craft them ourselves?!
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

and just as some background info, play the game since Beta, own currently 7 houses, so I know what I am doing.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The culanda lacquer? I got one of these today from a Summerset daily
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now I am working, but I look it up tonight what is needed
    and update it here
    and I did my 2 dailies 5 days in a row with 6 chars.....................
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they seem to be pretty rare I agree, very frustrating
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty disappointed that 2/3 dropped armor sets in Summerset were recycled motifs. Gryphon's definitely should have been a new motif set, not Ancient Elf.
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, that style material drops from the Summerset dailies and from deconstructing items in Sapiarch style. I got 24 so far and I've been doing around 7-8 dailies each day for at least 5 days now and have deconstructed at least 20 items. Pretty horrible drop rate...
    Edited by TheCyberDruid on May 28, 2018 12:12PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭