The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Evergloam: a weird question.

Everstorm
Everstorm
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I found myself in Nocturnal's realm, the Prince of night and darkness and something odd caught my eye: campfires and torches and whatnot. Why are there lightsources in Evergloam?
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you follow Skyrim, its to provide a path for the true followers vs the wanna bes
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• elias.stormneb18_ESO
    The Wispering Shadows – the cultists that inhabit the Evergloam – consist of mortals, who probably don't see much better in the dark than anyone else. They likely put up the torches and made the campfires to make the place more hospitable to them. The Daedra probably don't care much either way.