Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can i buy only the Base game ?

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
2 of my Friends wanna try ESO , however they don't wanna spend 20$ for Morrowind ,
and we cant find anywhere a cheap Basic Version of ESO .

I bought my base ESO game for 9 Euro in 2016 , but now I cant find anything cheaper than 20$.
Does anyone know if there are gonna be some Promo-Sales of Morrowind or base game in near Future ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind is about to become part of the base game, if they are buying the game new for the first time.

If they buy the base game now, they'll be able to purchase Morrowind as a DLC instead soon, with Warden as a separate upgrade.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's already been repackaged, so OP will have to find an original Tamriel One thats sitting in the back bin or on a shady net reseller, most likely.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there has been a way to buy ESO without Morrowind since the official Morrowind launch.

$20 for Base game + Morrowind is a steal.

Sure, there may be a sale down the road, but seriously.
    The Moot Councillor
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    I don't think there has been a way to buy ESO without Morrowind since the official Morrowind launch.

$20 for Base game + Morrowind is a steal.

Sure, there may be a sale down the road, but seriously.

I believe you meant since the official Summerset launch.
  • Powder_ESO
    Powder_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It's $20. Seriously, how cheap to you have to be to not want to buy a boat load of content for $20? If you don't end up liking the game you're only out 20. That's a lot better than the $70-80 for some of the half-baked new releases on the shelf lately.
  • Tacit_MT
    Tacit_MT
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like GreenManGaming has the Morrowwind base game for US$20 with another $4 off with coupon code BETH20 for total US$16. Not sure how long that sale coupon will last, but it applies in the cart as of now.
  • Kuwhar
    Kuwhar
    ✭✭✭✭
    You probably paid 9 euro during a sale, but right now: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_morrowind_edition

That's the cheapest you can get it, they don't have "base copies" anymore. It now includes morrowind in the "base edition"

$20 seems pretty fair tbh