The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No keybinds below User Interface -> Maps save through reload/quit

Caulderone
Caulderone
✭✭
No keybind setting below User Interface -> Maps is saving, even if I remove all addons and reset all keybinds and even remove the ESO folder in Documents (forcing it to recreate a new generic set).

This is very frustrating. If anyone has an suggestions, I would love to try them.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Caulderone

Please do not start two or more discussions about the same issue which you are having. Doing that wastes our time, energy, and effort (as well as yours).

Instead, update the first one which you posted. Use the "wheel" icon that follows the end of the Subject line for the original post (OP) to edit it. Yeah, I know that it is not obvious or easy to recongize its usage. :neutral:

Please consult: Guidelines for Bug Forum.

Have fun!

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi