The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF rare 1H Marksman's Sword

Zeromaz
Zeromaz
✭✭✭✭
anyone have one they are willing to sell for a premium? thanks in advance folks..
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on Xbox NA? I have 2-3...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry. I’m on pc na
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    Sorry. I’m on pc na

Generally, posting buy/sell transactions is frowned upon, @Zeromaz ... per the forum rules.

Have you tried guildies, friends, or in zone?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 26, 2018 2:02AM
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    Sorry. I’m on pc na

Generally, posting buy/sell transactions is frowned upon, @Zeromaz ... per the forum rules.

Have you tried guildies, friends, or in zone?

There is nothing wrong with posting buy/sell requests on the forums. Have you looked at the rules? I don't mean to sound rude, so please don't take it the wrong way.

Yes, I have been spamming guilds and zone chat for a few days with no luck. IF this item still is around and unbound, its sure to be very rare. I figure forums are my best bet in this instance.

• Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have searched every guild store for weeks hoping to find a (rare) unbound 1-H marksman weapon but have had no luck (I have one 'bound' 1-hand Marksman sword that I got a very long time ago, and wanted another one to DW with). It really sucks that when we got the 'smart loot' change (around the time we got One Tamriel), Marksman went from dropping in all weapon types to only dropping bow weapons. Since then people have made various requests asking ZOS to revert the drops back to all weapon types (for the reduction of stamina cost of abilities by 5% bonus), but that hasn't happened. My guess is that anyone who had an unbound 1-H Marksman weapon sold it some time ago. I'm on PC-NA.
    Edited by Maryal on May 26, 2018 8:51PM
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities have you read those yourself? Because i have.... multiple several times. Nowhere in there does it say no trading. I suggest you take another look at them. Thanks for trying to help.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to argue semantics ... if the thread gets closed so be it.

In the meantime, you’re encouraged to check in-game with guildies, friends, and in-zone.