The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

psijic order skill time freeze bug

jedtb16_ESO
jedtb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
PROBLEM RESOLVED PLEASE IGNORE THIS

used this skill earlier. got a glow around my toons hands but nothing else appeared to happen.

but...

i can no longer make light or heavy attacks.

tried relogging, shutting down client etc... makes no difference. left with glowing hands and no light/heavy attack capability.

submitted ticket in game 180526-002163
Edited by jedtb16_ESO on May 26, 2018 8:35PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its awkward, but this is working as designed.

When you toggle the skill on, it takes away your ability to light/heavy attack enemies. Instead, you need to light/heavy attack friendly players and you'll see that you chuck little healing light "attacks" at friendly players.

I was so confused why I couldn't light attack enemies until my friends got me to light attack them instead and I could heal my allies.

So toggle off this ability if you want to light/heavy attack enemies and target your allies when you have it toggled on.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I didn't get this exact issue, I had a few bugs that would not be fixed even by relogging, dying, etc. I couldn't even resurrect people nor weapon swap anymore, and the only thing that fixed the issue was to respec all my abilities and passives. It seems to perform a status reset of your character, fixing this kind of bugs.

It's annoying having to reassign abilities, but sometimes waiting for an answer from support (that might not even be the right one) just doesn't do it.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

When you toggle the skill on, it takes away your ability to light/heavy attack enemies. Instead, you need to light/heavy attack friendly players and you'll see that you chuck little healing light "attacks" at friendly players.

I was so confused why I couldn't light attack enemies until my friends got me to light attack them instead and I could heal my allies.

So toggle off this ability if you want to light/heavy attack enemies and target your allies when you have it toggled on.

ok thanks for the reply.... how do you toggle it off? tried clicking it again.... nothing happened.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    While I didn't get this exact issue, I had a few bugs that would not be fixed even by relogging, dying, etc. I couldn't even resurrect people nor weapon swap anymore, and the only thing that fixed the issue was to respec all my abilities and passives. It seems to perform a status reset of your character, fixing this kind of bugs.

It's annoying having to reassign abilities, but sometimes waiting for an answer from support (that might not even be the right one) just doesn't do it.

thanks for the reply. i think i'll save that as a last resort.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ok thanks for the reply.... how do you toggle it off? tried clicking it again.... nothing happened.

You should be able to press the skill again. You can tell if its toggled on if there's a white glowy edge around that skill on your skill bar.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You should be able to press the skill again. You can tell if its toggled on if there's a white glowy edge around that skill on your skill bar.

thanks.... finally got it sorted. basically just flailed around a bit and it stopped.