The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchased Summerset Digital Upgrade but cannot access Summerset, Morrowind or Jewelry Crafting

Cuthceol
Cuthceol
✭✭✭
Purchased Summerset Digital Upgrade via ZO$ online store 24th May , account shows Summerset edition active, in game received Bedlam Costume - pocket salamander - treasure maps - experience scrolls - psijic crate, crown store shows Summerset as purchased however world map still says I need to upgrade to access Summerset and Morrowind, cannot access Jewelry Crafting stations (says I need Summerset) and I've bot received the Knightmare Senche mount.
180524-001963
22 hours and not even an automated email reply from ZO$, no point me paying for something I cannot use.
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    LOL I'm being trolled by ZO$, Enchanter Survey: Vvardenfell :(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WasteOfTime

Please check your inbox for an update on your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    I feel that due to the TOS I'm unable to properly reply....
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Your ticket 180524-001963 is still open and will receive a response in 24 to 48 hours.

Lies.
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Still no access and all I've received from support is an automated reply that was useless, did I just waste £20?
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE 119 hours and one automated reply from support that wasn't relevant, this is a joke right?
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Sending me a PM saying the problem hasn't been fixed yet? more trolling from ZO$ #SorryNotSorry
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending me a PM saying the problem hasn't been fixed yet? more trolling from ZO$ #SorryNotSorry

What exactly is the problem they said in the PM?

You keep writing QQ posts ... but absolutely no other details for forum-goers (much less ZOS Support) to help you.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 30, 2018 2:45AM
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Support already have plenty of info, no one on the forum can do anything except act as a go-between with support as they're not answering me, no one from this forum has the ability to actually fix anything as they are FORUM mods at best.

As you ask the PM didn't say what the problem was or give any helpful information other that my ticket was still being looked at (which I'd guessed as it wasn't yet fixed, unless ZO$ are in the habit of closing tickets without fixing them), the only info worth providing forum users is that after 6 days support haven't been able to give me access to a product I've paid for or other any real assistance, anyone else in similar situation should except the same.

Thanks for posting :)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What exactly is the problem they said in the PM?

You keep writing QQ posts ... but absolutely no other details for forum-goers (much less ZOS Support) to help you.

@Taleof2Cities

I'm taking time away but I do check back as I also have an open ticket.

In short, I have a similar issue.

In March I purchased the Digital CE that includes the game, 4 DLC pack, Morrowind and Summer set chapters.
    I never got the senche or the treasure maps so I opened a ticket months back (early April) and they told me they restored everything that upon Summer Set release, I would get the rest.

Well.....what actually happened is per support, they had internal billing issues and as a result my account was never given "entitlements" under that purchase.

They told me they would try an do a refund after first telling me that I never paid for it....and then they realized I did but they have issues with their billing. Its been 7 days as of today...and guess what...no refund even pending.

In the end.....I still don't have a refund, I wont get Summerset access, I will have to buy it separately but I did keep the other access.

I'd imagine they are experiencing some of the same along with the many other posts on here, Reddit, and other sites.....

The final straw is, I'm also getting the pop-up to buy Summerset on my Xbox One account.....after buying the digital upgrade edition. Opened a ticket and its been a few days with no response.

My account seems to always have issues anytime I buy things directly from ZOS on PC or if I buy directly from Xbox for this game. I can see this isn't going to stop and while support and the mods are responsive, in the end, its a much larger issue that's been going on over 3 years.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 30, 2018 3:03PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501