Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre order bonus for physical CE

Feeroper
Feeroper
I put in a ticket about my pre order bonus not being provided to me - my retailer said they got no codes and I’d have to come here but no one has looked at it yet. How long is normal for them to look at it? It just says waiting on agent currently and it’s approaching 24 hours. I already uploaded a pic of my receipt too.
Edited by Feeroper on May 23, 2018 8:19PM
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    Okay, it is closing in on 48 hours and still no reply to my ticket - how long have other people had to wait? I posted a second image of my receipt just in case and I hoped it would flag it, but no reply at all so far. I get that they are busy but this is feeling like a long time.

How long have others had to wait for a reply to their ticket?? Is there anything I can do?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Feeroper

We've messaged you with further information on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yakamun
    Yakamun
    Soul Shriven
    I have not receive the queens bounty pack or my nightmare senche mount for pre ordering the physical collectors edition where am I suppose to report this when I don't get where to report it to.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Yakamun

We've sent you an update on your ticket #180519-002690.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    Okay now my ticket says it was updated about 30 mins ago only nothing was actually done and it still says waiting for agent - I hope this hasn’t dropped it to the bottom of the queue as I’ve been waiting a few days now.

Edit - got a response and n my ticket now
    Edited by Feeroper on May 25, 2018 7:50PM
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    They only activated the nightmare mount, not the queens bounty pack! When I pointed that out in the same thread, they asked me for proof of purchase again, even though I had already posted 2 pictures of the receipt in the same ticket and someone had already verified it was legit! Now I have to wait all over again until someone handles it! Now it’s thebweekend so I’ll not likely get a reply until Monday at the earliest.

So frustrating.
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    Man, here is total mess going on. People are cant get summerset access and wait for 5 days. Other get answers like: Contact your retailer and other copy paste style. Just check few similiar threads Support forum.
    Edited by shakti82eb17_ESO on May 26, 2018 2:32PM
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    Still waiting - no queens bounty pack yet. No reply. This over 1 week now since the game launched for us PC users. I don’t think I’ve ever had this much trouble with ESO before. I have barely touched the game since launch as I wanted to wait until all the preorder bonuses were applied. I know there is no requirement to do so, but I usually like to ensure everything is set before I dive into the new content. My interest in this is quickly vanishing.
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    I don’t understand why this has taken so long. Someone came in last week and activated the nightmare mount but neglected to enable the queens bounty pack - I’m still waiting. I only got an update saying thanks for waiting. If only he person last week had activated the queens bounty pack at the same time!
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    Will this be resolved before the weekend? I really just want to play. I want to make sure my pre order stuff is there. The nightmare mount was already activated it’s just the queens bounty pack - it should have been activated at the same time. I just want this experience to be over with, I don’t want it to go into next week when it launches everywhere else.

Edit: Edited to sound less harsh as it wasn’t what was intended. I do get that it is busy with a new expansion, but it has been frustrating waiting so long.
    Edited by Feeroper on May 31, 2018 8:09PM
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    Update - my issue has now been resolved. I hope everyone else gets theirs dealt with sooner rather than later.