The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Isles Morrowind pre-purchase not showing

mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
Soul Shriven
Similar to many people who have posted here, I also have not received my pre-purchase bonuses of the Morrowind chapter and the mount. I have literally every other preorder bonus from the standard digital edition- the costume, the pet, the crate, the scrolls, everything- but not Morrowind or the mount. I sent a support ticket and the response given was just a copy-paste from the FAQ about the physical copies of the upgrade. I replied and said none of those solutions have worked either and have heard absolutely nothing since. I would very much like to know what's going on and how I can actually receive my bonuses I paid for.
  • mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Also how can I post my support ticket number as that is supposed to help?
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can see the ticket number on the support page - my support - recent tickets.

Also I have pretty much the same issue. Bought my copy from a retailer, received one single key to activate, activated it and ta-dah! I have Summerset and the queen's bounty pack, but no Senche. I already had Morrowind before that though.

My ticket number is 180525-001833 by the way. Would be great if you guys would take a look at it, since I'm sure I posted it in the wrong category as usual.
    Edited by Abelon on May 25, 2018 4:42PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mitchell.levypeb18_ESO and @Abelon

Check your inbox for updates on each of your support tickets.

If anyone is missing their Nightmare Senche Mount, the code for your Nightmare Senche Mount (and Queens Bounty Pack in some regions) should have been provided to you by your retailer on your receipt. If there is no code on your receipt, please contact your retailer.

Further instructions can be found in the help article below:

Why didn't I receive my Nightmare Senche mount with my Physical Edition of ESO: Summerset?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Talek
    Talek
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

If anyone is missing their Nightmare Senche Mount, the code for your Nightmare Senche Mount (and Queens Bounty Pack in some regions) should have been provided to you by your retailer on your receipt. If there is no code on your receipt, please contact your retailer.

Why didn't I receive my Nightmare Senche mount with my Physical Edition of ESO: Summerset?

Sadly it doesn't apply to digital versions which according to retailers (like bestbuy or 2game) should include pre-order bonuses in the summerset key and there are no additional keys provided by ZOS/Bethesda. Yet somehow I and other ppl are still waiting for our bonus items while retailer and ESO support drop same messages sending us from one to the other
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭

My retailer has no idea about anything and has stated that all additional content has been provided together with the key they sent.
  • mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Abelon wrote: »

My retailer has no idea about anything and has stated that all additional content has been provided together with the key they sent.

I have the exact same problem as this- first they claimed that clearly no bonuses would have been included, but then I explained to them that the key had given me all other bonuses and then they were like "ooh yeah then you should have every bonus rather than just some"
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭

I have the exact same problem as this- first they claimed that clearly no bonuses would have been included, but then I explained to them that the key had given me all other bonuses and then they were like "ooh yeah then you should have every bonus rather than just some"

Exactly this.

Which was to be expected. How would retailers know such small details in the first place? They get the keys, they sell the keys.

Meanwhile, there is still no answer to my ticket.

I would very much like to know what we are supposed to be doing in such a situation. Obviously, I could raise a dispute through Paypal and try to refund a part of the price. But I would very much dislike doing this, I often buy from this retailer and have had absolutely no problems in the past, I'd just be punishing them for something they most likely haven't done.

Edit: I find the whole situation rather absurd, does this - "the code for your Nightmare Senche Mount (and Queens Bounty Pack in some regions) should have been provided to you by your retailer on your receipt", mean that you guys split the bonus content up into pieces, depending on the region mind you, and then somehow shipped them off to different retailers? How did you decide which retailer is responsible for which region? There are retailers that operate in specific regions as well as those that operate pretty much everywhere. Why did you split the bounty pack and the senche into different keys anyways? What was the idea behind that? "Oh, hey, let's ship 1 key to British retailers, 2 keys to the Germans and 3 keys to the Chinese!"

It really does seem like this a problem on your end. Somebody just had to go and make a problem out of a rather simple process and create more work for your customer support.
    Edited by Abelon on May 26, 2018 10:54AM
  • mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Exactly this.

Which was to be expected. How would retailers know such small details in the first place? They get the keys, they sell the keys.

Meanwhile, there is still no answer to my ticket.

I would very much like to know what we are supposed to be doing in such a situation. Obviously, I could raise a dispute through Paypal and try to refund a part of the price. But I would very much dislike doing this, I often buy from this retailer and have had absolutely no problems in the past, I'd just be punishing them for something they most likely haven't done.

Summarised perfectly tbh^ I don't want to have to be causing problems for either the company who I have bought many keys from in the past, nor this game which I'm thoroughly enjoying. It's a shame that this one problem has affected so many people and there doesn't seem to be a simple solution as of yet.
  • mic98b16_ESO
    If the support won't show any approach im done with this game.(yes my ticket is almost 5 days old and still got no response, which i totally understand because of the summerset release)
    I won't support a company anymore that i paid several hundreds of euros, and they wont show any goodwill.
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the support won't show any approach im done with this game.(yes my ticket is almost 5 days old and still got no response, which i totally understand because of the summerset release)
    I won't support a company anymore that i paid several hundreds of euros, and they wont show any goodwill.

They should just send the keys with the content to all the people that are missing it. This can't be that hard to do. Just check that the account has a copy of Summerset activated and give it the content.

Wouldn't take longer than sending copy pasted replies and pms.
  • shakti82eb17_ESO

They should just send the keys with the content to all the people that are missing it. This can't be that hard to do. Just check that the account has a copy of Summerset activated and give it the content.

Wouldn't take longer than sending copy pasted replies and pms.

Money, money, money.More,More,More.
  • mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Has anyone had any progress on their issues? I've had complete radio silence myself
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have got the same problem with my digital purchase.

No senche mounta anywhere to be found. They tell me to contact seller, the seller (cdkeys.com) tell me they do not have any more information as they have provided me what the retailer got them. So this is a never ending circle.

And, as other have stated, I would not like to start a paypal dispute as I do not thing cdkeys is to be blamed anyways, but in the meantime I have no pre-purchase items at all.

Well, another notch in the ZOS axe, I guess. I will have it in mind when my ESO+ paid membership comes to an end and I have to take my CC out of my wallet again.
  • mic98b16_ESO
    My Ticket is 1 Week old and still got no response.
  • Groha
    Groha
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I activated the summerset code. But I did not receive any additions or bonuses for pre-order.
    I also can not write to tech support, because in none of the sections I have a "send" button. О.о Tried with 3 computers and a phone, nowhere is there a button.o9e6q6kvt4pr.jpg

Edited by Groha on May 28, 2018 2:32PM
  • mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    mitchell.levypeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So I've had a response and there SHOULD apparently have been a second key from (in my case) CDKeys which gives access to stuff like Morrowind
  • Core
    Core
    This is my 4th try getting help because it's way past 48 hours now, and there's been zero response or update yet...

I pre-ordered on Amazon, see below emails, and paid for Base ESO chapter and Morrowind chapter, where's are they?? All i got was the Summerset chapter code and the Queens/Senchi DLCs...

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
    Your recent order 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 entitles you to a promotional code.
    Your promotional code:
    MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXR
    Promotion details:
    The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset. Please follow the instructions below to redeem the pre-order bonus code:

Your Amazon.com order (# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 )
    Sunday, May 20, 2018 8:27 PM
    To: cxxxxxxxxxxxn@yxxxo.cxm
    Raw Message Printable View
    Hello,
    We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on May 18, 2018 (Order# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7):
    "The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset - PC"
    Estimated arrival date: May 25, 2018 - May 29, 2018

@Groha, it's your browser, try Chrome, see following:

Over 68 hours, and that's not counting the days it took to get the game to run and support tickets made online (yup, IE11 & FF ESR latest do not work, i had to be using Chrome to actually get ESO's new version of website to work!), and to get a forum invite to post here!

180526-002650 I didn't receive my access code Waiting on agent 68 Hours Ago.

I wanted to start my Morrowind chapter and my Base ESO chapter before starting Summerset Isles chapter, but then i found out that they're being reduced from actual playable starting chapters to DLCs!!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5177618#Comment_5177618
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Groha
    Groha
    Soul Shriven
    Core wrote: »
    This is my 4th try getting help because it's way past 48 hours now, and there's been zero response or update yet...

I pre-ordered on Amazon, see below emails, and paid for Base ESO chapter and Morrowind chapter, where's are they?? All i got was the Summerset chapter code and the Queens/Senchi DLCs...

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
    Your recent order 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 entitles you to a promotional code.
    Your promotional code:
    MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXR
    Promotion details:
    The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset. Please follow the instructions below to redeem the pre-order bonus code:

Your Amazon.com order (# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 )
    Sunday, May 20, 2018 8:27 PM
    To: cxxxxxxxxxxxn@yxxxo.cxm
    Raw Message Printable View
    Hello,
    We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on May 18, 2018 (Order# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7):
    "The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset - PC"
    Estimated arrival date: May 25, 2018 - May 29, 2018

@Groha, it's your browser, try Chrome, see following:

Over 68 hours, and that's not counting the days it took to get the game to run and support tickets made online (yup, IE11 & FF ESR latest do not work, i had to be using Chrome to actually get ESO's new version of website to work!), and to get a forum invite to post here!

180526-002650 I didn't receive my access code Waiting on agent 68 Hours Ago.

I wanted to start my Morrowind chapter and my Base ESO chapter before starting Summerset Isles chapter, but then i found out that they're being reduced from actual playable starting chapters to DLCs!!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5177618#Comment_5177618

Unfortunately, no, I tried 3 different browsers, 3 different computers. My friend on his computer with his account is all right, I have a problem left.
  • Core
    Core
    @Groha, sorry. :(
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?