The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam NB as top pve dps for stam?

mr_wazzabi
mr_wazzabi
✭✭✭✭✭
When did this happen and how? Was it cwc?

I keep hearing that stam nb is the best stam dps by a long shot.

I remember pre-morrowind, they were 2nd worst.

Fyi I took over a year off the game due to Morrowind's ridiculous nerfs and came back a month or 2 ago, so I'm behind on the changes.
Edited by mr_wazzabi on May 25, 2018 6:02PM
Bosmer Stamina NB
Altmer Magicka TEMP
Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
Altmer Magicka NB
Breton Magicka Sorc
Redguard Stam Sorc
Max CP
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax decided to put cooldown on offbalance, what basically ruined heavy attack dps builds. Because stamblade has free action every 5 sec (Relentless focus), cheap ultimate what is another free action (incap) and leeching strikes it allowed them to use full light attack rotation what outperformed heavy attack builds based on offbalance.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    When did this happen and how? Was it cwc?

I keep hearing that stam nb is the best stam dps by a long shot.

I remember pre-morrowind, they were 2nd worst.

Fyi I took over a year off the game due to Morrowind's ridiculous nerfs and came back a month or 2 ago, so I'm behind on the changes.

yesss!!! ive been asking it here and didnt get any proper answer. it feel so weird right? seeing sorc underpowered threads

edit; same with argonian passives. i swear you can find everywhere that argons are the worst etc etc.
    Edited by hakan on May 26, 2018 8:49AM