Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two Wenches One Goblet & Way of the Wench (ps4 na)

Nocturnal_Annoyance
So this post is getting a total revamp since a lot of changed in the year since I wrote the original. I'll highlight both guilds and what they are about then mention the benefits by joining either :smile:

Two Wenches One Goblet is a capital city trading guild - mostly in Elden Root (tree = fresh air... have you ever considered what the other capitals smell like? Ew.) 15k weekly dues - weekly public auction - Monday night PvP (Red) - plus other events too. We have a vet trial team and like to help people get into vet trials. 35k+ dps, tanks and healers talk to me about sets/experience. The team runs Tuesdays and Thursday nights @10pm est for up to two hours. We run craglorns and VAS+0 - goal is to get back to DLC trials after making sure we have a stable enough team to do so.

Way of the Wench is our new guild for those who want to learn and those who want to help. It's a no dues, social guild and once it grows a little - plans for traders are in the future. We have veteran members already in the guild who want to help and teach those newer to the game.

Now by being in either guild - you'll have access to my Aldmeri Grotto Guild hall. All attuneables laid out in a way to maximize efficiency when crafting - all mundus stones and all types of dummies available. We also have a well established discord with channels for info and channels for laughs. It's definitely a big part of the social aspect for our guilds.

I'm incredibly proud of both guilds and the community of people who have joined. Hopefully you'll join us as well :blush:

Now I am admittedly bad at checking here - so please if you want to join either guild message me directly either through PSN or in game mail/whisper, FluffyDustBunny.

Thank you for your time ❤

Edited by Nocturnal_Annoyance on May 31, 2019 7:03PM
  • LegendaryOaks
    LegendaryOaks
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen you guys in elden root many times and I also happen to need a good trading guild

Invite me later tonight because I need to leave one first

Psn LegendaryOaks
    Edited by LegendaryOaks on March 13, 2018 2:08PM
    Full Time Shitposter
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    I've seen you guys in elden root many times and I also happen to need a good trading guild

Invite me later tonight because I need to leave one first

Psn LegendaryOaks

@LegendaryOaks - I tried inviting ya a few times tonight, I'll try again tomorrow :smile:
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Space is growing very limited ^_^
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    We are now currently full :smile: Thank you to everyone who has messaged me for invites. Feel free to still request an invite and they will be sent as space opens up.
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    We are with Walks In Leaves again this week <3 and after a small purge last night, we currently have about 12 spots open :smile:
  • Mookie_McGroin
    I would like an invite

PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    @Mookie_McGroin - I just saw your reply, I will send tomorrow morning (or later this morning however ya wanna look at it lol)
  • Mookie_McGroin
    No problem
  • SummerHyme
    SummerHyme
    ✭✭
    I've seen your guild around and the name makes me smile everytime :)

I would love to join!

PSN - SummerHyme
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    @SummerHyme - thank you! An invite will be sent today ;)
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    11 spots open after this weeks purge ^_^
  • Cptacidtrip
    Cptacidtrip
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I've been looking for a good trading guild, very interested in joining if spots are available. PSN - Cpt_Acid_Trip
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @rikimm16
    Plz invite
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I plz get an invite - psn: disintegr8
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've seen our name and probably even chuckled at it, now's your time to join us! We are a very active pve/social/capital city trading guild currently in Elden Root - Walks In Leaves.

Dues are 10k weekly, we have weekly events, helpful members and a guild hall with basic crafting stations, test dummies and a transmutation station.

We do like to hold at least one event a week. We have done home tours, world bosses, guild auctions, raffles and we have an upcoming games night. Also we run normal trials as a guild every other week and people are always grouping for dungeons and trials in our chat.

Please leave PSNs below or message FluffyDustBunny for an invite. Thanks for your time! :smile:

I just want you to know the guild name brought back some very repressed memories. I guess the followers of malacath won't mind...**shudders... wretches slightly**
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Nocturnal_Annoyance
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Can I plz get an invite - psn: disintegr8

Hiya ^_^ I will have an invite sent as soon as I can for ya.

• judas530
    judas530
    Soul Shriven
    Id like an invite. I need a good guild to sell my mats.
    Edited by judas530 on May 25, 2018 5:14PM
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Tonight's purge has left us with about 10 open spots. Our vet core team is going to start forming this week and new events with new officers coming soon as well!
  • GatorArmy
    GatorArmy
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a good trading guild in capital ciites. Been in a big trading guild before and loved it. Veteran player and able to craft just about anything to sell for profit. Im going away for 10 days at the end of this week though, be back 11 June. If thats not a problem I’d love an invite.

PSN: GatorArmy
    Edited by GatorArmy on May 28, 2018 4:23PM
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    GatorArmy wrote: »
    Looking for a good trading guild in capital ciites. Been in a big trading guild before and loved it. Veteran player and able to craft just about anything to sell for profit. Im going away for 10 days at the end of this week though, be back 11 June. If thats not a problem I’d love an invite.

PSN: GatorArmy

Will be sent soon, thank you!
  • trinimacNcheese
    trinimacNcheese
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: FroggyFresh14
  • Hangssolow
    Hangssolow
    ✭✭
    Please Invite if there is room. Thx. PSN: Ilofaul (capital i for the first letter)
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Approximately 10 spots open at this time :smiley:
  • vet7years
    vet7years
    I would like an invite please. Psn is vet7years0902. Thank you!
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Text chat auction this Friday! Currently around 15 spots open for new members ❤
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, I laugh to myself every time I walk past your guild trader. Well done on the name, lol. You can shoot me an invite.

PSN = SPE825
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    @SPE825 - will be sent soon! ❤
  • DiddyR89
    DiddyR89
    Soul Shriven
    Best name ever. Ur lame if u don’t get it. 😂😂😂.

Toss me an invite. Psn diddyr89
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Thank you @DiddyR89! Invite will be sent soon ❤
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Coming soon a screenshot contest for our discord members plus a zombie walk to celebrate October!