The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legendary Reward from Crown Crate

Paks_ESO
Paks_ESO
✭✭
Hi, I bought the Minotaur style a couple days ago from the Crown Crates rewards and used it on one of my characters (Zavia) but it's not showing up as a style when I go to craft.
PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the style stone for it?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    It doesn't even show on my list for styles.
    PC/NA
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    Let me get a style stone and see if the style pops up.
    PC/NA
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    Even with the style material in my inventory Minotaur still is not showing on my list of styles to choose from for crafting.
    PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's odd. I'd put in a support ticket. If you don't have styles stones and have the "game material" box checked it won't show up. Should show with a style stone with that box checked though. Does it show in your achievements as read? Do you have the outfit style for it?

I guess I'd put in a support ticket if you're sure
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You didn't read it in a different character?
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    Found it thanks for the help. :smile: I didn't have the mimic stone box checked. I thought the styles from the crate rewards were like regular styles.
    PC/NA