The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How long for agent to look at ticket?

argion
argion
Soul Shriven
I did the pre-order of Summerset yesterday and it is reflected correctly in my account. I was also able to install just fine. I can't logon however. Ticket # 180521-004232 How long before an agent will assist?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
  • argion
    argion
    Soul Shriven
    Coming up to almost 24 hrs since I bought the game and I still have not been able to log on to play. Any update on when an agent can look at this?

Thank you.
  • trem3c
    trem3c
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, Summerset update to ESO seemed fine, but can't launch the game. I get an "eso has stopped working" error and that's it ... nothing in the ESO or Windows logs, no useful error message, nothing. Ticket put in 2 days ago after trying things all day on Monday after the patch.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @argion

We've sent you a message with an update on your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • argion
    argion
    Soul Shriven
    So I get a generic email about an recent issue and now that this issue was fixed my problem should be fixed as well. The problem is I still can't log on. Was there even a trace element of troubleshooting done?
  • argion
    argion
    Soul Shriven
    Do I seriously have to wait 24-48 hours between responses from support? Isn't there a phone number or something to call?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @argion

Your ticket is still open and will receive further follow-up. In the meantime, you may want to try the following troubleshooting steps for your "Login Failed" error message.

You should ensure the following ports are forwarded on your modem or router:
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433

In addition, we recommend you add the following exceptions to your antivirus or firewall:
    • Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    • ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe

Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file. When this is the case, the file paths below are what players should use. If required by the anti-virus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • argion
    argion
    Soul Shriven
    I added the exception and it did not change anything. Also, I have no problems with communicating to other games/web content. I did a wireshark trace however and I am not seeing any of the ports being blocked.
  • karios525
    karios525
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am hoping I won't be waiting too long as with the 21000 crowns on special offer, I paid via paypal and just as I got redirected back to elderscrollsonline it didnt register. Will give it 24 hours then will file a dispute with paypal as despite goods being digital I still paid for something I didn't receive which is covered under law thankfully as i wont let 76.99 paid aand get nothing back from it