Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please bring back CP BGs!

• wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    How is spending 20 minutes tickling a 40k HP permablock tank fun?
    Lately, I've been wondering why they don't bring back CPs and just do away with Battle Spirit.
    Because then anyone that isn't a permablocking tank basically gets 1 shotted.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    How is spending 20 minutes tickling a 40k HP permablock tank fun?
    Lately, I've been wondering why they don't bring back CPs and just do away with Battle Spirit.

I know you’re just trying to be funny to prove a point, but some people who might be newer to the game might take this seriously and not realize how not fun it is to get one-shot in 80% of fights
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp in this game is bad plain and simple. It gets worse in each patch instead of being better. Whether with cp or no cp, there is always some cheese, plebians carried by op sets/builds and toxic player behaviours due to how effective can some combinations be with very little efford. And no cp is another blanket nerfing for everthing except proc sets, poisons and Xv1.
    Edited by Soris on May 5, 2018 5:24AM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Pwnyridah
    Pwnyridah
    ✭✭✭
    Cp bgs are terrible. The only playstyle that wants that is unkillable tank builds. Not interested. Love non-cp ngs!
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pwnyridah wrote: »
    Cp bgs are terrible. The only playstyle that wants that is unkillable tank builds. Not interested. Love non-cp ngs!

non-CP PvP is way more toxic due to proc sets and poisons.