The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ghost Sea Trading Co.

• Nightmare222
    Nightmare222
    Soul Shriven
    @Epona222 I'd love to join if there's still space. I tried messaging you but it said player not found

My username on there is @Nightmare222 but in case that doesn't work my character name is Farah A
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost Sea is currently recruiting!

Casual trading/social guild, great record of having a trader, we currently have one in Stomhold, the main city in Shadowfen.

Guild hall with many set crafting stations and combat dummies. Weekly raffle with good prizes helps to pay for our trader bids (there is no minimum requirement or dues, raffle participation is appreciated but not mandatory!)

Casual play events aimed at helping people to earn rewards during in-game festivals and achievements/clearing map markers/leveling, and social events such as hide n seek, trivia, and regular housing contests.

Friendly, helpful, and inclusive atmosphere. Players of any level or experience welcome.

Send me an in game mail @Epona222 if you would like to join!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • sharpedgepr75
    Hi! Would love an invite. @sharpedgepr75
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi! Would love an invite. @sharpedgepr75

Howdy, i just sended you the Invite :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • thegooch52b14_ESO
    I'd like an invite! @thegooch52
  • g33n0
    g33n0
    would love an invite, @g33n0
  • Fareye
    Fareye
    I would like to join - @Fareye
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fareye wrote: »
    I would like to join - @Fareye

Howdy, i just send you a invite in game :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    g33n0 wrote: »
    would love an invite, @g33n0

Howdy, just sended you a invite in game

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite! @thegooch52

Howdy invite send in game :)

• Jezria
    Jezria
    Please send me an invite if you have openings :)

@Squeaks_Malloy
  • Balgorinnub19_ESO
    Balgorinnub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an Invite if still recruiting ? ---> @Balgorin
  • Exember
    Exember
    I would like to join ;)

@Exember
  • Bigmegabr
    Bigmegabr
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me a invite.. @Bigmegabr
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have some spaces available - new or returning players are welcome, as are those who have been around a while!

We already have our guild hall kitted out with a load of set jewelry crafting stations, still have a trader in Stormhold (Shadowfen), and have events like housing contests and fun PvE play events :)

Send me an in game mail (@Epona222) if you would like an invite!
    Edited by Epona222 on May 23, 2018 1:36AM

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • clark1409
    clark1409
    Would like an invite if you have openings still :)
  • haildodger
    I'm very interested, if you still have open spots. I've been trying to find a second trading guild to peddle my wares.

@haildodger is my name & thanks! :)
  • aecko
    aecko
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite, thanks! @a3cko
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost Sea Trading Co is currently recruiting!

We are a casual trading and social guild of 490+ members - we have a basic inactivity policy but no mandatory miniumum sales or dues. We do request that people list items on the store to keep it stocked and buy raffle tickets in our weekly raffle to help pay for our trader costs and perhaps win some good prizes, but participation is voluntary

We have a trading kiosk in Stormhold, Shadowfen. A guild hall with combat dummies, transmute station, outfitting station, and EVERY set crafting station currently in game (you can do all your sealed writs from the comfort of our guild hall).

We also organise occasional casual play events, housing contests, and social events.

We have a friendly, helpful, and inclusive atmosphere in guild chat, and we welcome players from all backgrounds and experience, at any character level.

Please send me an in game mail, username Epona222, if you would like an invite!

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im a Member of Ghost Sea Trading Co and love our Community, we have players from all Walks of Live, all Ages, from all over the World. Epona, our GM does a lot and we all help to secure week after week our Guildtrader who is in a good place. Really a awesome Guild

• kev520k
    kev520k
    Soul Shriven
    i would like an invite to the guild if there are still spots open. @kev520k
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are recruiting again! Please join us to enjoy Witches Festival and Murkmire Launch!

We have a trader in Stormhold, Shadowfen - this is paid for by weekly raffle and other contributions, but that is voluntary - we hope you find the trader useful and will contribute a little towards the costs via the raffle.

Guild hall with every set crafting station, transmute station, and combat dummies.

Regular play events, including events to help people get achievements and loot during festivals. World Boss runs, Dolmen Runs, Public Dungeons, and more - including occasional normal trials. We try to organise most of our events so that everyone can join in.

We have a Discord, but it is NOT required that you use it - it just helps us have a space where we can post details of events and run some fun contests in text channels, and we do not require use of voice chat for any of our official events (I am hearing impaired as are several other guildies, we don't require voice chat ever).

We are a diverse guild where we aim to help people to start to get involved in trading, or have folks join in with our social or play events, in a friendly and respectful environment.

Contact me in game (same username) if you would like an invite. If you reply to the thread there will likely be a delay as I do not check here as regularly!
    Edited by Epona222 on October 19, 2018 9:17AM

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We still have a few spaces if anyone is interested :)