The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A house/tower on Artaeum amongst the Psijic Order!

Vehlir
Vehlir
✭✭✭✭
So with Summerset's introduction to the game, we are now able to join and be apart of the illustrious Psijic Order! Something TES fans have dreamed of for some time!

The last chapter, ESO: Morrowind, had a total of 4 houses included in it (Tel Galen Tower being a limited time exclusive). Atm Summerset only has 3. Two available now, with the Houseboat Cave coming a bit later, which leaves room for one more unless they plan on having less then the last chapter. I can't see a better option for that fourth house then a Psijic Order styled home!

I'd personally kill for a decent sized Tower on Artaeum. Hell even if it was just a smaller living quarters area, I wouldn't care, it'd be a day one purchase for me!

@ZOS_GinaBruno Cullen Lee and the guys from the stream KILLED IT with the other Summerset houses! Save us and convince the housing gods to grant us a house on Artaeum!

Would you guys like to get your hands on a Psijic Order house? And if so, how would you like it to be?

A house/tower on Artaeum amongst the Psijic Order! 37 votes

YES! I'd want a house on Artaeum!
94%
krisor67_ESOEarrindoVehlirAimoraixiejangular.khaarib16_ESOLaerothKeykalynStrangemindhondelinkkimaerilSilverwillowSilvyrNixeLazraelLuigi_VampaWhiteNoiseMakerMureelWernaertAethereal'GoldenMerlianSkeletalkk 35 votes
NO! I wouldn't want a house on Artaeum!
5%
nerevaleneKrainor1974 2 votes
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want a wizard tower that doesn't look like flesh, sorry Telvanni.
    PC/EU DC
  • FoolishOptimist
    FoolishOptimist
    ✭✭✭
    I've wanted a mystical hermit's tower on Eyevea for a long time, so I adore this idea.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specifically a standalone mages tower with plenty of landscape/grounds, ideally with a waterfall. Ruins are ok, but in the style of Ceporah Tower would be ideal.

An interior with lots of windows, balconies, and a rooftop gazebo/patio for star gazing.

sign me up!