Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does the Psijiic shield passive proc infernal guardian?

WhipSmartMcoy
WhipSmartMcoy
✭✭✭
Yeah
  • WhipSmartMcoy
    WhipSmartMcoy
    ✭✭✭
    I am curious

• JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    PTS should still be available. I will test this.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, Psijic block shield does not proc Infernal Guardian.

Thanks for bringing this up. :smiley:
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infernal Guardian proc's from damage shield 'abilities', passives are not abilities
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    Infernal Guardian proc's from damage shield 'abilities', passives are not abilities

Nope, don't get caught up in tooltip wording.

The Psijic shield SHOULD proc it but ZOS probably didn't think to update it.

FYI there are several sets etc that do proc it. The free shield in the red CP tree procs it, as does the weapon glyph of shielding. B)
  • WhipSmartMcoy
    WhipSmartMcoy
    ✭✭✭
    Ice staff shield passive procs it and so does shield enchantment so i was just wondering. Thanks for sharing!
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome!

I wasn't trying to start an argument. Just sharing what I found on PTS. If other shield-based sets and passives happen to procc it, that probably isn't intended, given the set's wording that it is only supposed to procc off of abilities. This is why we test things.
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on May 22, 2018 11:43PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid