Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queen's Bounty Pack

Nexerous
Nexerous
✭✭
I've already submitted a ticket, and but when I activated the code that came with my Physical Collector's Edition of Summerset, it didn't come with the Queen's Bounty Pack that includes the Court of Bedlam costume, the Psijic Crown Crate, etc. And I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.
  • Nexerous
    Nexerous
    ✭✭
    Ignore this. The email for the code wasn't appearing in my inbox, but reloading the page solved it.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    What did you do to solve the issue? I got an email from EB Games with the code, but putting it in only generated an email saying I got the Nightmare Senche. I should also have got the Queen's Bounty Pack but I've received no notification that I've got it, and I haven't been able to log into the game to see if its there either.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok I logged into the game after the massive Summerset patch and the Queen's Bounty Pack was there.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    I am also dealing with a missing Queens bounty pack. I pre-ordered the Digital collectors upgrade. I got all the goodies that come included with the collectors edition, but there is no Nightmare Senche or queens bounty pack to be seen.
    Non in emails, non in-game emails. I have contacted my store and ESO support. Fingers crossed this is resolved :/
  • megageeklizzy
    megageeklizzy
    ✭✭✭
    I am also dealing with a missing Queens bounty pack. I pre-ordered the Digital collectors upgrade. I got all the goodies that come included with the collectors edition, but there is no Nightmare Senche or queens bounty pack to be seen.
    Non in emails, non in-game emails. I have contacted my store and ESO support. Fingers crossed this is resolved :/

same problem. going to submit a ticket now, but you're not alone.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope they fix this crap before console release... :neutral:
    I pre-ordered my physical collector's on Newegg.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    To add insult to injury, I got an email from Bethesda advertising that "Last chance to get Morrowind and the Senche mount FREE" with every digital Summerset purchase.
    I'm assuming this promotion will last until the 5th June, when the game is out on all platforms.
    So clicking the button out of sheer curiosity it takes me to a page while logged in to my account.
    It tells me that I do not qualify for this product.
    kwxw5owif3jh.png

As you can see the button at the top is grayed out. So I am very confused as to why I have not received the "preorder bonus's" If the system is registering and knows that I already own Summerset.

I hope this is fixed soon, still no word from tech support, 18 hours now...

#LetmeRideMyVirtualFLamePantheR