The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wolves of Helhiem recruiting endgame players

DivineOne1991
Wolves of Helheim is a small but social guild who is looking to grow on the EU server. We are looking to recruit chill, patient, and endgame ready players to our guild. We are looking to do more vet endgame content without having to pull from other guilds. We do both pvp and pve and would love to have some more awesome people to help us grow and complete the harder aspects of the game. If you’ve got a free guild spot and think you could help us let me know. We also try to have a regular guild trader each week.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys need a strong Tank invite me #WoppaBoem
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • DivineOne1991
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    Will send you an invite once I log in. Servers have booted me out so waiting to get back in soon.
  • DivineOne1991
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    I tried to send you an inv but you are full on guilds
  • FuricStorm
    FuricStorm
    Soul Shriven
    Just recently got back into playing ESO and I’m thinking about finding a guild to join. Been playing the game since it first came out on xbox one and I’ve finished the main story for my alliance. Recognise your guild name from seeing the trader before. If you’re still looking for members let me know.
    Edited by FuricStorm on June 22, 2018 3:45PM