The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Tree House in Coldharbour Surreal Estate!

Glass
Glass
✭✭✭
sbf8stzwahin.png
8m7918jsq461.png
ac6rri1ukvsl.png
hzj02y9y1e29.png
fl3dbqj4hkqj.png

I was going to post all the pictures of how it was made but I had to reinstall windows and most of the files are in another hard drive now so meh...
Big shoutout to @R_K that made the amazing addon Immaculate Constructions, without it probably this wouldn't have been possible in such a short time.
If you wanna visit the house @Glassid PC NA :)

Edited by Glass on May 13, 2018 8:52AM
  • Rushinator
    Rushinator
    ✭✭✭
    Cool!
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That is a really awesome design there. It has a good flow like it belongs in the tree, Very well done.
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! B)
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glass Wuuuuuut... yet another awesome setup. Very creative and I like the use of platforming (and even the “island unto itself” look in that last wide angle shot ;) ). Great job and, of course, thank you for sharing with us. By the way, if you haven’t already, I think people would love to see your DC Manor if you wanted to share it. Just saying. :D
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh that is cool! Soooo diggin those wrap around stairs looks superb!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @Glass Wuuuuuut... yet another awesome setup. Very creative and I like the use of platforming (and even the “island unto itself” look in that last wide angle shot ;) ). Great job and, of course, thank you for sharing with us. By the way, if you haven’t already, I think people would love to see your DC Manor if you wanted to share it. Just saying. :D

Hahah I will show my Daggerfall manor but it needs an overhaul, I see tiny mistakes everywhere after using your addon, this instead is my ocd dream, now I sleep peacefully at night :D
  • Allypage
    Allypage
    ✭✭
    That is awesome.. I was Zzzzzzzz over the Surreal estate myself when I saw it.. So I am very impressed .
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Oh that is cool! Soooo diggin those wrap around stairs looks superb!

But it also kills your decor cap :)

By the look at picture it eats at least 90 decor slots.

Outside area could use some work (some trees araund to hide background and grass).
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok i gotta admit this is sweet, I tried to do something like this and what i got looked like it survived and earthquake but was left abandoned for 87 years to rot in the weather, was then hit by another earthquake and fianlly set of fire.

Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok i gotta admit this is sweet, I tried to do something like this and what i got looked like it survived and earthquake but was left abandoned for 87 years to rot in the weather, was then hit by another earthquake and fianlly set of fire.

@Nightfall12 That description is hilarious. <3
    @Glass All it needs, imo, is a Snow Globe around it =P
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing! Luxurious and welcoming!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very cool! How many hours did it take, and how much did it cost?
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

It took me 3 days of intensive gaming :p
    I spent around 200k for the building components and I'm guessing here but maybe 500-600k on furniture.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glass wrote: »
    DoctorESO wrote: »

It took me 3 days of intensive gaming :p
    I spent around 200k for the building components and I'm guessing here but maybe 500-600k on furniture.

Nice! :)
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the coolest places I've seen yet. Kudos!
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice! :)
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow that's really nice! Looks cute and love the lighting :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!